• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been there but I’ve paid those dues. Now my roster is only 1.5 preps. I have every Sophomore in the school. The half prep is taking the regular course and doing it at the Honors level. I avoid APs like the plague ha.
I've got this crazy idea that I can nail down a playbook for my AP's... a perfect, day-by-day plan... and then it won't be (quite) as much work in the future.

In year 3 of AP Gov, I'm almost there.

The AP Econ curriculum I inherited (and have had to adjust on the fly basically every other day)... gonna be a minute.
Why? Isn’t the class much easier to do once the test is done 3/4 of the way through the semester?
Yeah, the last 2 or 3 weeks of the school year are dandy.

Much more work every other week.
Course has to be taught at a break neck pace. And for me in English Language Arts it’s a ton of writing to grade. 8 writing submissions per marking period the years I did it. Most other courses generate 3-4.
^ This.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does real life even mean? are none of us real? Are we all just bots or some shit being pushed around on this message board by some powers unknown to all of us?

You are all my alts.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does real life even mean? are none of us real?
Real life = Family, job, church (if you're into that sort of thing)... obligations of that nature.
Are we all just bots or some shit being pushed around on this message board by some powers unknown to all of us?
What if all we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are all my alts.
My nephew who has been married for five years now is planning to have a discussion with his wife and wants me to come over for support.

He plans to tell her that from now on, he doesn't take orders from her and that he is the boss and he is in control - Not her

I plan to go - I believe that will be quite entertaining - lol

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My nephew who has been married for five years now is planning to have a discussion with his wife and wants me to come over for support.

He plans to tell her that from now on, he doesn't take orders from her and that he is the boss and he is in control - Not her

That's hilarious.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make sure that you either wear a bulletproof vest and helmet...or watch through a window from outside...you don't want to be unprotected when he starts talking.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 thoughts, first that sounds like husband and wife type stuff. Second, if he needs you there he will never be in control. No win situation for you.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

video tape this

Tell your nephew not to forget his balls as well

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, never was triggered - I don't triggered from anything in here - Have a good day

So you don't get triggered? Well that's a lie. Like I've said before you're the only Lakers fan that takes most of my sarcastic Lakers as a personal insult.

You started this nonsense. Ran your mouth. And can't find a single comment of mine to back you BS up. Which means you're nothing more than a liar.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 thoughts, first that sounds like husband and wife type stuff. Second, if he needs you there he will never be in control. No win situation for you.
I just want to be there to see it, I intend to wait a few minutes and then tell them that I don't need to be there for it, but he lost control from the beginning if he had any

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure that you either wear a bulletproof vest and helmet...or watch through a window from outside...you don't want to be unprotected when he starts talking.
Im going to as close to the exit as possible..lol

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't get triggered? Well that's a lie. Like I've said before you're the only Lakers fan that takes most of my sarcastic Lakers as a personal insult.

You started this nonsense. Ran your mouth. And can't find a single comment of mine to back you BS up. Which means you're nothing more than a liar.

You should see him in the politics forum wishing death on the only people who actually root for America

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should see him in the politics forum wishing death on the only people who actually root for America

Holy shit. That's just wrong.