• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Schedule Thoughts and Predictions

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean just think about the games last year. The Browns were competitive in every game other than the Chargers, Steelers (1 game) and Chiefs games and the Browns are A LOT better. Can't say most of those teams improved. Actually you could argue most of those teams regressed. Only teams that improved were the Jets, 49ers and possibly the Cards (not much so far).
All this is doing is making me realize how long these next 4 months will take.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this is doing is making me realize how long these next 4 months will take.
It'll go fast. Christmas seems like it was a few weeks ago. It's a good time to be an Ohio sports fan (other than Cincinnati, of course).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll go fast. Christmas seems like it was a few weeks ago. It's a good time to be an Ohio sports fan (other than Cincinnati, of course).

Before we know it, we will be getting ready for Indians postseason games lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that this is true without playoff basketball for the Cavs.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that this is true without playoff basketball for the Cavs.
Eh... They're a distant 6th on my hierarchy of Ohio sports behind the Browns, Buckeyes (FB/BB), Tribe, and Blue Jackets.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh... They're a distant 6th on my hierarchy of Ohio sports behind the Browns, Buckeyes (FB/BB), Tribe, and Blue Jackets.
I got them 4th behind Browns, Tribe and OSU football, but still a huge fan. Loved that when playoffs ended for them it was only a few weeks from training camp.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball comes secondary to football and baseball especially with no Lebron.
Yep...that was the point. With Lebron, bball took us to mid-late June....almost time for training camp.

I do love the cavs but told my son during the parade if the Browns just won a division the excitement might dwarf the cavs title.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, still a great time to be an Ohio sports fan. I am not a fan of hockey but it is great to see Columbus with the shocking, huge upset.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me it's the Browns (by a lot), Buckeye FB/BB, Tribe, Cavs, Cincy football (because of Fickell only) & then the Blue Jackets.

Didn't play any hockey growing up in NE Ohio. And what is Columbus now about 15 years old? Plus I didn't watch the game as a kid. I've watched some playoff action the last few years but I really have no idea what the hell's going on in a hockey game. Don't understand the finer points (rules & stuff) of the game like I do w/ football, basketball & baseball.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's the Browns (by a lot), Buckeye FB/BB, Tribe, Cavs, Cincy football (because of Fickell only) & then the Blue Jackets.

Didn't play any hockey growing up in NE Ohio. And what is Columbus now about 15 years old? Plus I didn't watch the game as a kid. I've watched some playoff action the last few years but I really have no idea what the hell's going on in a hockey game. Don't understand the finer points (rules & stuff) of the game like I do w/ football, basketball & baseball.

Pretty much how mine is. Buckeye football might actually be closer to #1 for me and the Tribe are up there but really especially with no Lebron the Cavs are a distant 4th.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much how mine is. Buckeye football might actually be closer to #1 for me and the Tribe are up there but really especially with no Lebron the Cavs are a distant 4th.

I know what you mean about Buckeye football. One of the few things I miss about back home (not counting family & friends) are Fall Saturdays @ Ohio Stadium.

Went to @ least 1 game each year @ The Shoe from '84 until '05. And I've taken road trips to Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan State, Purdue, Indiana, Iowa, NW & that place up north.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't play hockey either, but I've gotten into the Jackets in recent years because a good friend of mine who lives in my neighborhood is a huge fan, so we've watched a lot together. That win Tuesday night was probably the most pumped I've been about a game outcome in the past year or two outside of michigan and beating the Jets last year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't play hockey either, but I've gotten into the Jackets in recent years because a good friend of mine who lives in my neighborhood is a huge fan, so we've watched a lot together. That win Tuesday night was probably the most pumped I've been about a game outcome in the past year or two outside of michigan and beating the Jets last year.

That was a stunning series win for Columbus. Even though I don't fully understand the game I'm rooting for them.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see 11-5 with that schedule. I’ll be happy with a playoff birth or at least above .500 this year