• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Playoffs thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'd have voted Sexton over Jackson, not just for the better stats but Jackson only played 58 games.

still, shows the GMs had a solid draft as first team was the top 5 picks. Sexton and SGA went 8 and 9, I think.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'd have voted Sexton over Jackson, not just for the better stats but Jackson only played 58 games.

still, shows the GMs had a solid draft as first team was the top 5 picks. Sexton and SGA went 8 and 9, I think.
oops.....SGA was 11.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's your tone. You actively despise the teams you root for, and most of the players on the teams.
When they fail to meet my expectations they suffer my wrath. When they play as they should I compliment them as I did Curry for his performance since Durant went down.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they fail to meet my expectations they suffer my wrath. When they play as they should I compliment them as I did Curry for his performance since Durant went down.

Except, your expectations are totally unrealistic.

They are a championship team with as much heart and fight as anybody. That has been proven time and again in games that actually matter.

Instead, you choose to judge and criticize them all year long for inconsistent play inngames that frankly don't matter.

They have won 3 chanpionships in 4 years with a ridiculously loaded roster. They are led by 3 of the hardest working, most fun stylistically players in the game today (Steph, Dray and Klay).

As we have all told you continuously, the regular season does not matter with group. They are champions. All they need is good health for a post season run, and apparently they may not even need that.

You make yourself to be the biggest fool on these boards when you predict bad things for this team based on their regular season effort.

Hopefully you have finally and emphatically learned your lesson, but I tend to doubt it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going for their 4th title in 5 years (3rd in a row) and have not missed a beat with no Durant or Iggy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seeing through a bit of a Cavs filter I believe....

Regardless, these "teams" are a joke. If you're going to call it a team, fill out the proper positions, not 1 guard and the rest front court players. Even if you call Luka a guard, none of the remaining 3 players is a wing.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I blasted Magic when he abruptly quit. Given the details that he's spilling, he wasn't up for the office politics and I don't blame him. Pelinka always struck me as a douche bag.

He just looks like a douche, then I finally heard him speak at this latest press conference and confirmed it lol.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except, your expectations are totally unrealistic.

They are a championship team with as much heart and fight as anybody. That has been proven time and again in games that actually matter.

Instead, you choose to judge and criticize them all year long for inconsistent play inngames that frankly don't matter.

They have won 3 chanpionships in 4 years with a ridiculously loaded roster. They are led by 3 of the hardest working, most fun stylistically players in the game today (Steph, Dray and Klay).

As we have all told you continuously, the regular season does not matter with group. They are champions. All they need is good health for a post season run, and apparently they may not even need that.

You make yourself to be the biggest fool on these boards when you predict bad things for this team based on their regular season effort.

Hopefully you have finally and emphatically learned your lesson, but I tend to doubt it.
They certainly have shown that this year since Durant went down but not always in the past. There have been many games since they got Durant where they just mailed it in and got their asses handed to them. I don't mind physical errors; those happen. What I can't tolerate in a highly-paif professional athlete is lack of effort.
You say those games "don't matter", well, tell that to the guy who paid $150 to sit in the rafters and $40 to park. He rightly expects to get his money's worth and its the least the players can do..

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going for their 4th title in 5 years (3rd in a row) and have not missed a beat with no Durant or Iggy.
It has been quite refreshing to see them finally give max effort in these games, I must admit. They certainly aren't a better team without Durant but they are a whole lot more fun to watch.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They certainly have shown that this year since Durant went down but not always in the past. There have been many games since they got Durant where they just mailed it in and got their asses handed to them. I don't mind physical errors; those happen. What I can't tolerate in a highly-paif professional athlete is lack of effort.
You say those games "don't matter", well, tell that to the guy who paid $150 to sit in the rafters and $40 to park. He rightly expects to get his money's worth and its the least the players can do..
That's not you though. That guy can bitch, you are sitting on your couch getting upset when they have a bad quarter in a meaningless game in January. Because you are a clown

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not you though. That guy can bitch, you are sitting on your couch getting upset when they have a bad quarter in a meaningless game in January. Because you are a clown
And you are a silly bitch who can't keep his nose out of other folks' conversations.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are a silly bitch who can't keep his nose out of other folks' conversations.

Let me guess....you're picking the winner of the Bucks/Raptors series to beat the Warriors in 5 with Durant, in 4 without?