• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 espn College Pickem

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
h

Hey WPS. How's everything?
After week one, I was 51st out of 64. I'm now in a 4 way tie for 15th, and only 5 pts behind you and 2 behind TM. I coming fer'ya!!!
I see y'all have Auburn and Alabama back-to-back! That suxx!

Hey bud, doing well. I'm watching you climb the boards......It could be Vandy and Miss State back-to-back and the outcome would be the same. We can't beat anyone....never thought we'd fall this far. We don't even qualify as red-headed steps of the SEC anymore. It's pitiful.

At least you & the wifey's LUS tigahs are doing it. Went to BR for the Utah State game, and I think we are going back Nov 30 for the A&M game. Guess I'll just have to live vicariously through your/her team if I want to root for a real football team.

Hope all is well w/ you...........

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Bama week for Tennessee fans. After Georgia's meltdown last week, I'm hoping it's Bama's turn. Let them hand the Vols 35 points on turnovers and stupid errors. Let Saban lose it, commit his own egregious foul, and be ejected. Let Tennessee add at least an additional 10 points with clock-eating hard ass football. Let Bama be at least 3 points short when time expires. Upset of the century! Party til dawn in Knoxville!

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Bama week for Tennessee fans. After Georgia's meltdown last week, I'm hoping it's Bama's turn. Let them hand the Vols 35 points on turnovers and stupid errors. Let Saban lose it, commit his own egregious foul, and be ejected. Let Tennessee add at least an additional 10 points with clock-eating hard ass football. Let Bama be at least 3 points short when time expires. Upset of the century! Party til dawn in Knoxville!
U got your work drugs and recreation drugs confused again! :-) A man can dream, huh?!?

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see where Bobby P came back to LR touchdown club and apologized for the motorcycle incident? Saddest thing that came out of that was his comment that he was 6-2 in conference his last 2 years here...we may not see 6 conference wins in a decade, more less a year. sad...............

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were up to me, you get +50 just for your avi pic. :thumb:[/QUOTE]

We can thank LUS and his good hair for the avi.....he named Arky the redheaded stepchildren of the SEC, so if I had to be a redhead, I decided to use her to embrace it :-)

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except against Alabama, I'm sort of rooting for you guys. It's got that bad. :tsk:

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except against Alabama, I'm sort of rooting for you guys. It's got that bad. :tsk:

Listen up, Bammer. We root against each other every third Saturday in October. This is ingrained, and anyone who takes exception to it is clueless. We may be cordial with each other in all other things and often are.

Since Nick Saban made his deal with the devil to escape the Miami Dolphins and return to college football (For being Lucifer's Vessel, he got Alabama because Beelzebub's lust for all those Baptist and Methodist souls), the Menstrual Cycle has been nigh unbeatable. During this same time period, UT fans have had to suffer through administrative chaos fueled by power plays at the highest levels accompanied by the disintegration of the football program. Each time Bama week comes around, our only hope is found in fevered dreams of the Vols playing better than they are coupled with Bama having an epic meltdown, one that would be the story of the CFB season.

So, go Vols! And may the Tide's players turnover the ball in their own territory 7 times and brainfart on defense a dozen times. May the CFB media be left wondering if something has gotten into their water system or ergot had gotten into their food. May Tennessee leave Tuscaloosa with the most improbable victory of the year! [You are expected to feel differently.]

Last edited:
Reactions: WPS

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you yahoos thinking about sneaking in and changing some of your picks?

Go ahead, do it!

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Wash for 2. Looking pretty good for a while, but no pts.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash for 2
BSU for 6

53 max. BSU screws the pooch, not so much.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU is mostly a wash. Everyone probably has them as an easy win so if they are upset it's a 2 point hickey at worst
I just looked. BSU has a 97% pick rate. Maybe most have them more than 6 pts.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU win would give me a perfect week which means they will probably lose