• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 - 2020 Bundesliga Thread

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Dortmund they want $116 million Euros for Sancho. Probably get it too this summer. Man United his next destination?
Bayern now interested to. Doubt that happens, though. Pretty sure Watzke said no more selling to FCB.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd game today against Koln. 12 minutes of brilliance followed by 77 minutes of God knows what:

1) Serge please slow down and concentrate more. A lot of shots but many wild and off target. Guy needs 10 shots to get one goal. And get your head up a bit and look for others too.
2) Holy cow that defense sucked in the 2nd half. Who would have said removing Boetang would be a big mistake. Lucas Hernandez horrendous.
3) Tolisso is not a defensive midfielder. Very poor.
4) Discipline. Both Pavard and Boetang suspended for next game. Thankfully it is Paderborn. Back four will be Hernandez, Kimmich, Alaba, Davies. Will Mai get some time in this one?
5) Muller should only play midfield behind Lewey. Lethal there.
6) Neuer was off the charts today. Vintage sweeper keeper. Koln could have had 4 goals if not for Neuer.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Pep to Bayern” rumor mill has already begun. I think FCB should stick with Hansi, even if Pep were available. I was curious what your opinion on that hypothetical was.

Did you know Hansi was Low's assistant in 2014 World Cup? Might be something here. Better than Kovac but still Bayern will probably make a run for Pep. I think Juventus is #1 location for him.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Hansi was Low's assistant in 2014 World Cup? Might be something here. Better than Kovac but still Bayern will probably make a run for Pep. I think Juventus is #1 location for him.
Yeah I recall him being assistant coach for the Weltmeister team. I recall they even wore the same outfits lolz.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd game today against Koln. 12 minutes of brilliance followed by 77 minutes of God knows what:

1) Serge please slow down and concentrate more. A lot of shots but many wild and off target. Guy needs 10 shots to get one goal. And get your head up a bit and look for others too.
2) Holy cow that defense sucked in the 2nd half. Who would have said removing Boetang would be a big mistake. Lucas Hernandez horrendous.
3) Tolisso is not a defensive midfielder. Very poor.
4) Discipline. Both Pavard and Boetang suspended for next game. Thankfully it is Paderborn. Back four will be Hernandez, Kimmich, Alaba, Davies. Will Mai get some time in this one?
5) Muller should only play midfield behind Lewey. Lethal there.
6) Neuer was off the charts today. Vintage sweeper keeper. Koln could have had 4 goals if not for Neuer.
I forgot Uth was loaned to Köln. Not a bad player.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rare Bayern Munich Friday game tomorrow. I guess they are giving Bayern an extra day of rest before Chelsea game next week. Did the same for Dortmund last Friday:

Bayern München - Paderborn Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News, Videos - February 21, 2020 - Bundesliga :: Live Soccer TV

Pavard and Boateng suspended tomorrow. I almost think they did it on purpose as Paderborn is the cellar dweller and you might as well get your yellow card suspension here before bigger Bundesliga games coming soon. Fox Deportes and I will be taking a long lunch from work over at bar for this one ;)

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rare Bayern Munich Friday game tomorrow. I guess they are giving Bayern an extra day of rest before Chelsea game next week. Did the same for Dortmund last Friday:

Bayern München - Paderborn Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News, Videos - February 21, 2020 - Bundesliga :: Live Soccer TV

Pavard and Boateng suspended tomorrow. I almost think they did it on purpose as Paderborn is the cellar dweller and you might as well get your yellow card suspension here before bigger Bundesliga games coming soon. Fox Deportes and I will be taking a long lunch from work over at bar for this one ;)
I have Bayern over 4 goals. Need them to crush Paderborn tomorrow.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Bayern over 4 goals. Need them to crush Paderborn tomorrow.
No 4 goals today with this lineup. Coutinho sucks, Tolisso sucks, the new guy in right wing horrible, and Neuer wtf. Hansi this not the lineup to prepare for next week. Yikes.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No 4 goals today with this lineup. Coutinho sucks, Tolisso sucks, the new guy in right wing horrible, and Neuer wtf. Hansi this not the lineup to prepare for next week. Yikes.
Yeah, my bet is trash now. Coutinho doesn’t seem to be able to contact the ball with any conviction. Neuer biffed very badly. Weird match.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RL9 bailout.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RL9 bailout.

Summary:

1) Yes thanks for Lewandowski.
2) Gnabry had a couple nice assists and a goal but again his turnover led to the 2nd Paderborn goal. Slow down dude!
3) Looking at Neuer today now I see why they signed Nubel.
4) Defense a trainwreck again. Chelsea counter attack Bayern and you can win this UCL stage.
5) Countinho wow is he horrible. Tries to go through people and slow to make decisions and poor ones at that.
6) Not impressed with Odriozola.
7) Tolisso still sucks.
8) They were looking past Paderborn and so was Flick. No lineup experiments. We know who the 11 should be.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my bet is trash now. Coutinho doesn’t seem to be able to contact the ball with any conviction. Neuer biffed very badly. Weird match.

God is Countinho garbage!! Seriously!!

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summary:

1) Yes thanks for Lewandowski.
2) Gnabry had a couple nice assists and a goal but again his turnover led to the 2nd Paderborn goal. Slow down dude!
3) Looking at Neuer today now I see why they signed Nubel.
4) Defense a trainwreck again. Chelsea counter attack Bayern and you can win this UCL stage.
5) Countinho wow is he horrible. Tries to go through people and slow to make decisions and poor ones at that.
6) Not impressed with Odriozola.
7) Tolisso still sucks.
8) They were looking past Paderborn and so was Flick. No lineup experiments. We know who the 11 should be.
Points 5-7, totally agree. How the hell did Coutinho score a world class hat trick this year? Tolisso is like Vidal to me. Kind of a lunker midfielder that has a big leg and plays to contact with the opponent often.

Odriozola had a ‘meh’ match. Hopefully he can show more when given the opportunity. You could tell he wasn’t synced up with the FCB passing strategy at times.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Points 5-7, totally agree. How the hell did Coutinho score a world class hat trick this year? Tolisso is like Vidal to me. Kind of a lunker midfielder that has a big leg and plays to contact with the opponent often.

Odriozola had a ‘meh’ match. Hopefully he can show more when given the opportunity. You could tell he wasn’t synced up with the FCB passing strategy at times.

Vidal was much better than Tolisso. Had some big games. I think Tolisso is a goner. In the minutes he gets he is not showing much. What happens next season? He is not ahead of Muller, Thiago, Kimmich, Goretza (when healthy), and if Havertz comes then he is behind him too. Javi and Coutinho are probably gone and Barca is courting Thiago but we will see. I think he moves on like Renato.

I saw the same thing with Odriozola not synching players. He is more like a Rafinha at best. Thankfully he is only on loan. Not a Bayern player.

Flick experimented yesterday with a 3-4-3...only 3 backs. Don't think we will see that any time soon.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vidal was much better than Tolisso. Had some big games. I think Tolisso is a goner. In the minutes he gets he is not showing much. What happens next season? He is not ahead of Muller, Thiago, Kimmich, Goretza (when healthy), and if Havertz comes then he is behind him too. Javi and Coutinho are probably gone and Barca is courting Thiago but we will see. I think he moves on like Renato.

I saw the same thing with Odriozola not synching players. He is more like a Rafinha at best. Thankfully he is only on loan. Not a Bayern player.

Flick experimented yesterday with a 3-4-3...only 3 backs. Don't think we will see that any time soon.
I’ve been seeing reports FCB want to sell Tolisso this summer. That means they need to play him more if they want to recoup anything near what they paid for him. I’d prefer to not see him play again at this point. I wish Goretzka wasn’t so fragile. He shows actual quality along with Thiago.