• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 MLB Baseball Championship.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to find BigD! BigD, whereever you are, . . . fuck you and the Dodgers!
no shit

is he BigDead or just quit? i remember his coworker dying next to him.

its his CBS dream matchup

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit

is he BigDead or just quit? i remember his coworker dying next to him.

its his CBS dream matchup
he got kicked off here by hammerclown then stopped his baseball leagues after that So telling where he is:suds:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sucks. always liked bigD.
found this in old thread from bigd to bks

My work has zeroed in on my internet use, and slapped my hand accordingly. As such, I will no longer be posting, or doing anything internet wise during work hours. After a lot of thinking and trying to come up with a workaround that would really work for me, I have nothing. As such, my posting, internet, and even fantasy baseball life is over.

I've had a good run, and dealt with a lot of great people over the years. As the worlds worst "stay in contact" person, I will wish you all good health and good fortune going forward from here.

As a final favor, please let anyone who asks know about this, just so they don't wonder. Especially the fantasy people, as I see this has opened since my internet window closed. These are the people I feel sorry for, as some have played and thus counted on playing in my leagues for many years now have to go elsewhere. To them, I am truly sorry.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
found this in old thread from bigd to bks

My work has zeroed in on my internet use, and slapped my hand accordingly. As such, I will no longer be posting, or doing anything internet wise during work hours. After a lot of thinking and trying to come up with a workaround that would really work for me, I have nothing. As such, my posting, internet, and even fantasy baseball life is over.

I've had a good run, and dealt with a lot of great people over the years. As the worlds worst "stay in contact" person, I will wish you all good health and good fortune going forward from here.

As a final favor, please let anyone who asks know about this, just so they don't wonder. Especially the fantasy people, as I see this has opened since my internet window closed. These are the people I feel sorry for, as some have played and thus counted on playing in my leagues for many years now have to go elsewhere. To them, I am truly sorry.
i remember that

thanks

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Dave Roberts. Next time please be a little more prompt in taking out those pitchers that were making the Red Sox look foolish.