• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bless you boys

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. That 1 +1. Invade you can't count dumb ass. Iffy. The so called big tiger fan
Bawwwwwhhhhaaa

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy. From michigan. So called tiger fan. More butt hurt about Indian losing than any Indian fan.
He is the worse type of loser. He jumps to a team with a chance to win. Loser in my book

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bawaahhhhhhhaaaaa

This is going to chap your ass, doug.....

Since 1984, 18 different teams have won the World Series!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 1984, 18 different cities have seen their teams get a ring, some more than once. Detroit - NOT.

So you keep bragging about WS stuff doug. And know that fans of 18 other teams are laughing at you.

The D'Backs are rolling on the floor laughing.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To win a ring...really is special. Next year it will be 60 years for Cleveland..thats sad.during that time. Detriot tigers have won 2. It's a special feeling that Indian fans really need to know

You were, what, negative seven years old when the Tigers last won? That had to feel great.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bawaahhhhhhhaaaaa

This is going to chap your ass, doug.....

Since 1984, 18 different teams have won the World Series! [/QUOTE
Indian not on list dumb ass. You are ducking dumb

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians not on that list dumb ass.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You picked wrong team to bandwagon iffy. 70 years. Maybe next year.
Big talk of trying to sign jay (the masher) bruce

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the twins going to lose outside of doing something psychotic?

All of our talent is young too and much further along(without debating which players are actually better)

And I don't see the Indians blowing it up too much. Too much of a core in place

So my "hanging on to the best players" isn't a valid argument. Accepted.

Still, you're assuming things staying the same always means positive results. It doesn't. I don't know much about Minnesota's young pitchers, but the current staff was so-so in 2017 (9th in the league) and could easily regress. I do like Berrios. Ervin Santana will be 36 years old in 2019. Kyle Gibson will be 30 in a week, and has had back-to-back 5.00+ ERA seasons. You can't convince me that Chicago's young pitching won't be better than Minnesota's in two years.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my "hanging on to the best players" isn't a valid argument. Accepted.

Still, you're assuming things staying the same always means positive results. It doesn't. I don't know much about Minnesota's young pitchers, but the current staff was so-so in 2017 (9th in the league) and could easily regress. I do like Berrios. Ervin Santana will be 36 years old in 2019. Kyle Gibson will be 30 in a week, and has had back-to-back 5.00+ ERA seasons. You can't convince me that Chicago's young pitching won't be better than Minnesota's in two years.

The Twins still have minor league options. None of it is great. But if you're going to project fucking Carson Fulmer then I'll project Stephen Gonsalves for the Twins.

Like I said, the Indians and Twins have proven cores in place.

So unless we are factoring hypothetical trades made by any of the 3 teams. The Indians and Twins are still set up better for 2019. Now how they stack up vs the rest of the AL? Who knows, probably gonna be a quite a few better then the Twins at least. Unless the young guys continue to bloom.

Will Abreu still be a WS in 2019?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New management, same clown show.

Now, I'm 95% certain when the games start counting and real MLB pitchers are faced daily...Park woulda went back to being garbage

That said. The dude is fucking mashing right now and you demote him so Robbie fucking Grossman can DH? I'll say that 1 more time...Robbie FUCKING Grossman.

I need a job.

Don't care if we win.

Molitor pulling Santana is strike 1 of 3 to getting fired

If we lose. Can his fucking ass now

Our offense is god awful

The Twins still have minor league options. None of it is great. But if you're going to project fucking Carson Fulmer then I'll project Stephen Gonsalves for the Twins.

Like I said, the Indians and Twins have proven cores in place.

So unless we are factoring hypothetical trades made by any of the 3 teams. The Indians and Twins are still set up better for 2019. Now how they stack up vs the rest of the AL? Who knows, probably gonna be a quite a few better then the Twins at least. Unless the young guys continue to bloom.

Will Abreu still be a WS in 2019?

By your own words (at the beginning of the season) the Twins suck. As much as the Tigers under performed this year, the Twins over performed. The point is one season can change things ... I like the fact that you are already attacking the White Sox. The future is bright for the White Sox and the Twins. It appears to be cloudy for the Tigers and Royals, but hopefully that will change soon. The Indians are strong, they need to not follow the Tigers and close the deal ... I would not count them out for a serious World Series threat next year (the only team in our division that is a real threat to win it all).

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy..what time d backs play??
You know. The team you said J.D. didn't help win

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Doug, Tigers suck, Michigan can't win the big ones and the Red Wings are looking to finish near the bottom of their division. Sad!

Guessing he;s a Lions fan too, LOL!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By your own words (at the beginning of the season) the Twins suck. As much as the Tigers under performed this year, the Twins over performed. The point is one season can change things ... I like the fact that you are already attacking the White Sox. The future is bright for the White Sox and the Twins. It appears to be cloudy for the Tigers and Royals, but hopefully that will change soon. The Indians are strong, they need to not follow the Tigers and close the deal ... I would not count them out for a serious World Series threat next year (the only team in our division that is a real threat to win it all).

You quoted

Park...not on the team

Me not liking Santana being pulled...our top pitcher

And my disgust at relying on Grossman....we didn't and he won't be a part of 2019

So yeah, you're point didn't connect in the slightest. If anything it enhances my gripes early on. The youngsters came and took the jobs.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And where did I attack the white Sox

Saying they are not set up as well as 2 teams is attacking??

Good god

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quoted

Park...not on the team

Me not liking Santana being pulled...our top pitcher

And my disgust at relying on Grossman....we didn't and he won't be a part of 2019

So yeah, you're point didn't connect in the slightest. If anything it enhances my gripes early on. The youngsters came and took the jobs.

Just pointing out that a season can change a lot ... my post was not meant to scrutinize every point you made, but the overall negativity you showed toward the Twins at the beginning of the season and how the Twins threw everyone a big old shitball. Most people were predicting the Twins to lose 100 games.

Most of the good honest Tigers fans on this site are predicting similar for the Tigers and the good honest White Sox fans are (rightfully) going into next season with hope (rightfully so, and not bragging that they are going to win next year).

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Doug, Tigers suck, Michigan can't win the big ones and the Red Wings are looking to finish near the bottom of their division. Sad!

Guessing he;s a Lions fan too, LOL!
Lol osu89...wrong again
Red wings. 3-1. 6 points. No team in conference has more points. You must be left/democrat/liberal???? Numbers right there. But you refuse to even look

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol osu89...wrong again
Red wings. 3-1. 6 points. No team in conference has more points. You must be left/democrat/liberal???? Numbers right there. But you refuse to even look

:pound: It's 4 games into the season you dingus. Let's discuss the Red Wings record in 2 months, bet it won't be anywhere near the top.