• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion on QBs in these drafts are that they matter less than in real life. The talent level in these drafts is so good that it comes down to matchups. In real life NFL, the talent levels are not equal and great QBs can rise a team up to a certain level and bad QBs can kill a team. It's more important in these drafts that the QB fits the rest of your offense.

For all time drafts I agree but this isn't an all time draft. We are all spending money likes its coming out of our metaphorical asses so we are all probably gonna end up starting some guys that's aren't frequent pro bowlers.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all time drafts I agree but this isn't an all time draft. We are all spending money likes its coming out of our metaphorical asses so we are all probably gonna end up starting some guys that's aren't frequent pro bowlers.

yeah, I agree there are going to be a lot of young players, therefore; the talent won't be as high on both sides of the ball. I think the QB position be valued at a different level with this draft....but that's just my shitty opinion lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this escalated quickly...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will trade my WC pick for a 15th round pick and $5 mil............................

Wait...I don't need a pick. Just $5 mil

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion on QBs in these drafts are that they matter less than in real life. The talent level in these drafts is so good that it comes down to matchups. In real life NFL, the talent levels are not equal and great QBs can rise a team up to a certain level and bad QBs can kill a team. It's more important in these drafts that the QB fits the rest of your offense.
100% . :agree:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I agree there are going to be a lot of young players, therefore; the talent won't be as high on both sides of the ball. I think the QB position be valued at a different level with this draft....but that's just my shitty opinion lol
I kind of disagree..there are only a third of the teams in the Mock as there are in the actual League. I will put it like this, one of the biggest reasons I went the way I did on QB was mobility. My defense(and everyone's is great) has JJ Watt, DeMarcus Ware and Justin Houston coming after the QB. Pocket passers will get hit...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this escalated quickly...

That's the thing about this group, we are friends so we do argue from time to time but we get over it and move on, I would honestly find you bastards boring if you agreed with everything I said...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of disagree..there are only a third of the teams in the Mock as there are in the actual League. I will put it like this, one of the biggest reasons I went the way I did on QB was mobility. My defense(and everyone's is great) has JJ Watt, DeMarcus Ware and Justin Houston coming after the QB. Pocket passers will get hit...

Whew, glad I drafted a mobile QB...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK has taken so many of my players that he could start Ryan Leaf at QB and I would still probably vote for him. Another one bites the dust with Moseley.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing about this group, we are friends so we do argue from time to time but we get over it and move on, I would honestly find you bastards boring if you agreed with everything I said...

I've never agreed with a single thing you ever said but still feel your a great friend.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless you have a QB that has a quick release and has big possession WRs that can also syretch the field. Combine that with great blocking TE's. Mobility doesnt work much against guys that are bigger, stronger and fastee than you

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have darts tonight fellas so I'm not gonna be able to get things caught up until I get home...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK has taken so many of my players that he could start Ryan Leaf at QB and I would still probably vote for him. Another one bites the dust with Moseley.
The Cowboys get to see him up close Sunday. That's gonna be one heck of a matchup, Top ranked run defense from Baltimore vs top ranked rushing attack in Dallas. Baltimore D is great at turning teams over. Tough game

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I get the dynamic, I was just making a joke. I was gone for a meeting, and came back to see all this went down in the discussion.

By the way, I'm team @UK Cowboy on this one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you have a QB that has a quick release and has big possession WRs that can also syretch the field. Combine that with great blocking TE's. Mobility doesnt work much against guys that are bigger, stronger and fastee than you
I don't think a pure running QB, but one who can throw as well does IMO. Let's talk all time to get off Dak, a guy like Steve Young, to me, was the toughest QB to face. You want to put that extra guy in coverage because he can beat you with his arm, but then he goes out on 3rd and 3 and runs for a 1st down when you had good coverage plus pressure.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys get to see him up close Sunday. That's gonna be one heck of a matchup, Top ranked run defense from Baltimore vs top ranked rushing attack in Dallas. Baltimore D is great at turning teams over. Tough game

Natural let down spot