• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla/CBS Fantasy Basketball League OFFICIAL Sign-up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck what you think about it. I'm tired of his bullshit and constant accusations about bias towards Heat and Lakers fans. You don't want him banned, then you keep his ass under control. he was already banned from the site once and the your fantasy league is the only reason he's even been allowed back. He cries to me every time he needs help and then wants to accuse me of bias. I'm done babysitting him.

There's clearly a person who's been trolling this thread since page 1 but ok

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You been trolling this thread from the first page. You had no business on this page. The proof is in the pudding.

You mean when he invited me to his little league, I kindly refused and he's been pissy about it ever since?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's clearly a person who's been trolling this thread since page 1 but ok

Bullshit. The only reason cane was allowed back was for this fantasy league. You rip him in every other thread and want to defend him here.

I'll tell you what. Keep his ass under control, all of you quit tagging and quoting me in this thread. This bullshit is quickly reaching the point of more trouble than it's worth and it would be easier to just delete the whole thread.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW I was just making a jokes...People accuse me of taking this board too seriously but I haven't been on since about 10 PM last night. WTF has happened?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HurricaneDij39 once the league starts. We can all exchange emails on the fantasy leagues message boards. This thread is obviously too much trouble for SportsHoopla.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW I was just making a jokes...People accuse me of taking this board too seriously but I haven't been on since about 10 PM last night. WTF has happened?

No you weren't. Every time someone posts something you don't like or I don't do exactly what you want, you accuse me of Lakers/Heat bias. You were already banned from the site once and the only reason you were even allowed back is because of this league. When I reinstated you, you even promised that you would drop the petty arguments and accusations of bias. Yet, here you are getting into petty arguments and accusing me of bias.

@HurricaneDij39 once the league starts. We can all exchange emails on the fantasy leagues message boards. This thread is obviously too much trouble for SportsHoopla.

In general, I stay out of this thread unless you guys need something and ask for assistance. You guys go at each other in this thread in ways that would likely get you banned in other threads. That's fine.

However, I'm not going to be accused of bias by someone who really shouldn't be allowed to be posting on this site anyway and only is because of this one league.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HurricaneDij39 Paolo from the Heat board is looking for a league. Send him the info or wait to see if the others accept?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Villain I know you took part in one of our now-defunct baseball leagues, but would you be interested in playing fantasy basketball?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you weren't. Every time someone posts something you don't like or I don't do exactly what you want, you accuse me of Lakers/Heat bias. You were already banned from the site once and the only reason you were even allowed back is because of this league. When I reinstated you, you even promised that you would drop the petty arguments and accusations of bias. Yet, here you are getting into petty arguments and accusing me of bias.

At least I have the temerity to create a blog as well as rank players and teams. I project to have my top 50 players posted on Oct. 25 as well as an explanation for each player's ranking. I'm not afraid to be wrong. If I was afraid to be wrong, I wouldn't have created a blog and risk making a bad prediction that could be exposed at a later date. The problem I see here is that some don't even have the temerity to ever want/think they can be wrong. Only Wiggy, Sushi, myself, and @bksballer89 are the lone regulars on this board that I've even seen rank teams and/or players.

But, I'll do you a favor - Once the season starts and our fantasy league is under way, I'll enduse my own punishment and not post again on this board for the final two months of the calendar year 2016.

However, this is a basketball board made for talking about basketball-related topics, and that is what yours truly has been doing, unlike certain other posters.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I have the temerity to create a blog as well as rank players and teams. I project to have my top 50 players posted on Oct. 25 as well as an explanation for each player's ranking. I'm not afraid to be wrong. If I was afraid to be wrong, I wouldn't have created a blog and risk making a bad prediction that could be exposed at a later date. The problem I see here is that some don't even have the temerity to ever want/think they can be wrong. Only Wiggy, Sushi, myself, and @bksballer89 are the lone regulars on this board that I've even seen rank teams and/or players.

No one gives a fuck about your blog or where you rank players. Also, none of that has anything to do with the fact that the only reason you are posting here is because you begged to be allowed back for this league and made promises to stop your bullshit petty arguments and accusations of bias.

It's real simple. You can stop getting into petty arguments, stop making accusations about bias (as you said you would) or you won't be here.

Oh, and the bold just shows how delirious you truly are. You are the one who starts bullshitting posts and making personal attacks every time someone disagrees with you or proves you wrong (which is usually one and the same).

Last edited:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one gives a fuck about your blog or where you rank players. Also, none of that has anything to do with the fact that the only reason you are posting here is because you begged to be allowed back for this league and made promises to stop your bullshit petty arguments and accusations of bias.

It's real simple. You can stop getting into petty arguments, stop making accusations about bias (as you said you would) or you won't be here.

Oh, and the bold just shows how delirious you truly are. You are the one who starts bullshitting posts and making personal attacks every time someone disagrees with you or proves you wrong (which is usually one and the same).

Fair enough if that's how you feel. After October I'm out of here...I don't need this place anymore. I got bk's email now.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
basketball season is almost here.

Excited-Baby-Eats-Ice-Cream.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.