• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla/CBS Fantasy Basketball League OFFICIAL Sign-up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is a public thread and I made it clear to every one in pm that mine was not the same as yours. Most of those that joined mine told me it they would be in two but it is better for their to be one thread for everyone. That is how most message boards do it

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fine if he wants to do his own thing. However dont come on this thread doing that. Create your own thread trying to get people to join your league. Its a scumbag thing to do. You don't hijack another thread so people can join your league. You either reach out via PM or make your own thread.

@Shaqdaddy11 really has no use in this thread...Apparently he/she/it is obsessed with me and/or turned on by blog photo.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is a public thread and I made it clear to every one in pm that mine was not the same as yours. Most of those that joined mine told me it they would be in two but it is better for their to be one thread for everyone. That is how most message boards do it

Fuck off

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Poaching has traditionally been defined as the illegal hunting, killing, or capturing of wild animals, usually associated with land use rights. Until the 20th century, mostly impoverished peasants poached for subsistence purposes, thus supplementing meager diets. By contrast, stealing domestic animals (as in cattle raiding, for example) classifies as theft, not as poaching.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poaching has traditionally been defined as the illegal hunting, killing, or capturing of wild animals, usually associated with land use rights. Until the 20th century, mostly impoverished peasants poached for subsistence purposes, thus supplementing meager diets. By contrast, stealing domestic animals (as in cattle raiding, for example) classifies as theft, not as poaching.
I invited every one that I invited last year by pm and some new ones that others considered not good enough to be in the league. I'm sure @Sharman will appreciate your calling him an animal being poached and most of the ones in my league were in two leagues last year

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just signed in... not sure what happened... who started the titans league... sounds like a league started by a fruit puppy that likes doughnuts... :noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are getting worked up for nothing. There are plenty of participants to fill both of your leagues. Some. Are just slow at doing it

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just signed in... not sure what happened... who started the titans league... sounds like a league started by a fruit puppy that likes doughnuts... :noidea:

TLF?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.