• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla/CBS Fantasy Basketball League OFFICIAL Sign-up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF Zone.

The todd zone

10251182-watching-from-the-bushes-with-binoculars.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not rocket science - The only reason people hate Wiggy is because he's not either a Heat or Laker(s) fan. And yeah, using the words "kunt" and "twat" towards Wiggy and myself is entirely uncalled for.

This is so false lol. If that was the case, we would hate @gordontrue , @Shanemansj13 , & @Sgt Brutus but we don't. Those guys are fine. There are clearly other reasons why most on here dislike Wiggy as a poster.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this was not called for.

Speaking to you is like speaking to a child. I'm going to do a lot of posters on this forum a favor and just put you on ignore since you're not bright enough to do it yourself.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF Zone.

So now that I have very politely declined to be in your #2 league, you got your panties twisted up and you're going off on me like a twisted twat? Really a nice thing to do some one you claim to be a friend of yours on Facebook. Remember that last year you came back to me after I ended it and stated you wanted to remain friends. Just because I decided not to be in your league is no reason to take it personal. Grow up and quit acting like a child and consider this is the reason you have had issues with @Shaqdaddy11 and some of the others in here

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking to you is like speaking to a child. I'm going to do a lot of posters on this forum a favor and just put you on ignore since you're not bright enough to do it yourself.

Well that was way too damn easy...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now that I have very politely declined to be in your #2 league, you got your panties twisted up and you're going off on me like a twisted twat? Really a nice thing to do some one you claim to be a friend of yours on Facebook. Remember that last year you came back to me after I ended it and stated you wanted to remain friends. Just because I decided not to be in your league is no reason to take it personal. Grow up and quit acting like a child and consider this is the reason you have had issues with @Shaqdaddy11 and some of the others in here

Dude, trojan was the one that started the whole "TLF Zone" stunt, not me...And yeah, I'll be honest here, it's frustrating as hell to work my ass of to organize this thing and have people like you back out. Just saying.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@True Lakers Fan I don't even use such language as "twat" and "kunt" like yourself and Heatles use towards me...I'm just screwing with you. So yeah, I must say it - Grow a pair.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft dates:

League 1 - Sunday, Oct. 23
League 2 - Monday, Oct. 24

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, trojan was the one that started the whole "TLF Zone" stunt, not me...And yeah, I'll be honest here, it's frustrating as hell to work my ass of to organize this thing and have people like you back out. Just saying.

Well once I saw the post that baller sent the information on both leagues to handicappers - I knew for sure I was making the wrong choice to stay and you backed out of mine last year at the last minute, so I don't see it as a lot of work. You have plenty of time. As far as the TLF zone - just because someone else has to be an ass - means you have to be one. Please note that I am being straight here and not going off on you. I'm just saying - don't take it personal - We both discussed this before and we both agreed from the beginning that it might not be a good idea. You're not going to lose any sleep - You raised the question about voting me out of the first league to begin with, so now you should be happy because you don't have to deal with me anymore. Now grow up and be a man. In life sometimes you have to accept diversity and be nice to people anyway -

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 Apparently @outlaw okie dropped out because he took it as a demotion to be in League 2 instead of League 1...Hope you can see the sit I'm dealing with when organizing this thing.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well once I saw the post that baller sent the information on both leagues to handicappers - I knew for sure I was making the wrong choice to stay and you backed out of mine last year at the last minute, so I don't see it as a lot of work. You have plenty of time. As far as the TLF zone - just because someone else has to be an ass - means you have to be one. Please note that I am being straight here and not going off on you. I'm just saying - don't take it personal - We both discussed this before and we both agreed from the beginning that it might not be a good idea. You're not going to lose any sleep - You raised the question about voting me out of the first league to begin with, so now you should be happy because you don't have to deal with me anymore. Now grow up and be a man. In life sometimes you have to accept diversity and be nice to people anyway -

Well, I told bks to send handi the info of both leagues AFTER you had backed out...And yeah, the likes of bks, LUSC, and Outlaw have clamored for you to be kicked out in the past for you threatening to shut down our league...I was doing THE LEAGUE a favor by holding a vote...I was one of the people that wanted you in the league...All in all, it's time to hold yourself accountable for the controversies you've created in our leagues in recent years instead of entirely placing the blame on others, because it takes two to tango in 99.9% of all altercations.

Status
Not open for further replies.