• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: 2015 MLB Playoffs finally begin today.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to make a cameo over there at some point to see the old crew. Is Yam still making 68% of the posts?

Yes. The board could be renamed "things I hate by Yambag".

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@chappee11

BigD said what about me

Lemi asked if Panda has 30 homers yet. And said to tell you, you are a fucking idiot.

Oh, I could never forget BigD. He's the man.

I was 100% wrong on Panda. But I nailed it on Porcello and Hanley. I get no credit for those?

P.S. Who's Lemi?

Last edited:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not much of a stalker if I didn't even know he was here. But Filo is one of the good guys.
Yeah, you kinda suck at it. Don't worry... I have lots of tips & tricks!

and @cerealboi Please tell BigD that I said hello :wave:

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't give a fuck, why reply and indicate that you DO, in fact, give a fuck? Those are some shity pitchers leading the league in wins, huh?
I replied with stats that I prefer in order to support your claim that he was worth the game 2 slot, but to do so with an argument that actually had some merit. And, I could care less about your list. You want me to find a flaw in it? It's missing someone.

His name is Clayton Kershaw and he's the best pitcher in baseball. Nice list. :thumbsdown:

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I replied with stats that I prefer in order to support your claim that he was worth the game 2 slot, but to do so with an argument that actually had some merit. And, I could care less about your list. You want me to find a flaw in it? It's missing someone.

His name is Clayton Kershaw and he's the best pitcher in baseball. Nice list. :thumbsdown:

Fair enough. We agree that McHugh has absolutely earned the start tonight.

We disagree on our opinion of that list. I think that list is indicative of some of the best pitchers in the game. You think it's meaningless.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We disagree on our opinion of that list. I think that list is indicative of some of the best pitchers in the game. You think it's meaningless.
Any list of the best pitchers in the game that omits the best pitcher in the game is a stupid list. There's no getting around that.

And even if there is a correlation between good pitchers and a vaguely higher amount of pitcher wins, it's just a terrible stat. Is a 21-game winner better than a 19-game winner? What about an 18-game winner versus an 14 game winner?