• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014/15 Season Predictions

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's have some Lakers season predictions

Team Record
Playoffs (yes/no)
Top scorer
Top rebounder
Top assists
Best newcomer
Worst newcomer

And anything else you guys want to add

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Record: 38-44
Playoffs (yes/no): No
Top scorer: Kobe (24.5 PPG)
Top rebounder: Davis (9.8 RPG)
Top assists: Lin (8.3 APG)
Best newcomer: Randle. I like what I've seen of this kid, both on and off the court. Hard worker before, during, and after practice. I believe the Lakers have a big piece of their future with Randle.
Worst newcomer: Boozer. No real reason other than I've never been a fan of his game and he's past his prime now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Record 48-34
Playoffs (yes/no) yes
Top scorer Kobe 24.8ppg
Top rebounder Hill 10.7rpg
Top assists Lin 7.2apg
Best newcomer Randle. I honestly believe he could turn out to be a double/double guy for us after getting used to real NBA action in a few months time
Worst newcomer Wayne Ellington. I just don't see him being of any use once guys like Henry and Young come back.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Record: 38-44
Top scorer: Kobe (24.5 PPG)
Top rebounder: Davis (9.8 RPG)
Top assists: Lin (8.3 APG)
Best newcomer: Randle. I like what I've seen of this kid, both on and off the court. Hard worker before, during, and after practice. I believe the Lakers have a big piece of their future with Randle.
Worst newcomer: Boozer. No real reason other than I've never been a fan of his game and he's past his prime now.

Im on board with this. I really want to say 28 ppg for kobe but probably 25. While i would like to shit on boozer, the worst newcomer is going to be price. Less a turnaround year, he wont bring jack shit to our team. Hoping Clarkson steps it up.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i also have a feeling Kobe averages more assists then ever this year but our team mostly sucks so yeah.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i also have a feeling Kobe averages more assists then ever this year but our team mostly sucks so yeah.

I don't agree with this. Lakers had a pretty good pre-season despite injuries, and two games Vs Suns, and Blazers that they should of won.

It's to early to say if this team will be relevant or not. Give them a chance to play out the season, and hopefully stay healthy which will be they key. I know this team has a lot of work to do, but if they can follow Byron's philosophy, maybe we can surprise some folks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with this. Lakers had a pretty good pre-season despite injuries, and two games Vs Suns, and Blazers that they should of won.

It's to early to say if this team will be relevant or not. Give them a chance to play out the season, and hopefully stay healthy which will be they key. I know this team has a lot of work to do, but if they can follow Byron's philosophy, maybe we can surprise some folks.

I know we can be a lot better than a lot of people think.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Record: 40-42
Top scorer: Kobe (24.5)
Top rebounder: Jordan Hill (9.5)
Top assists: Jeremy Lin (8.8)
Best newcomer: Ed Davis (edging out Jeremy Lin and Julius Randle)
Worst newcomer: Wayne Ellington

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we can be a lot better than a lot of people think.

Can, is the operative word. A lot has to go right, beginning with the Lakers must get a minimum of 70-75 games out of Kobe and he must perform at least close to the level that he was at before the injuries. He also can't be so caught up in proving that he's "still Kobe" that it detracts from the overall team.

The guys who have impressed in the pre-season (Randle, Davis, Lin, Price, etc.) must continue that in the regular season.

When Kelly, X, and Swaggy P return, they must get up to speed quickly, seamlessly and as young players, continue to improve.

Wes Johnson has to become something close to the perimeter defender that Byron thinks he can be.

Jordan Hill, just has to be Jordan Hill. Bring the energy, interior D and rebounding.

Boozer has to play at a level close to where he was in Utah.

If all of that happens, then I could see your playoff prediction happening. That's an awful lot to ask though.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Record 48-34
Playoffs (yes/no) yes
Top scorer Kobe 24.8ppg
Top rebounder Hill 10.7rpg
Top assists Lin 7.2apg
Best newcomer Randle. I honestly believe he could turn out to be a double/double guy for us after getting used to real NBA action in a few months time
Worst newcomer Wayne Ellington. I just don't see him being of any use once guys like Henry and Young come back.

Add top shot blocker. That'll also be Ed Davis...

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its all about consistency so lets see. Tip top the team looked average. I didnt see any reason to be super excited. Though Ed Davis defense and pick and roll with Lin was dynamite! I expect more of hte same since Lin as far as his college days and into the pros has always excelled at pick n roll and with Nash giving pointers i like his chances for a great season.