• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 prediction thread.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see you on this site HaroldSeattle, assuming of course that this is not someone impersonating a rare good ESPN account. I'd be obliged if you'd edit you original post link to:

NFC Playoff Predictions - ESPN Video - ESPN

I think that's the direct link you wanted.

The Falcons, 49ers, Seahawks, and Packers all look strong favourites to make the playoffs for the NFC. I see no clear leader in the NFC East. I love RG3's abilities but teams will find a way to adapt to him. I'm not sold on the team around him. I can't see more than 1 team making the playoffs from that 'weak' division. I've no other prediction for the NFC East until after I see the pre-season games. I have doubts about the Saints as well. I can see the defense being better with Ryan as the DC but Brees arm strength worried me last year. His passes have lost their zip but Brees doesn't seem to have adapted. If he throws passes he can't make but still believes he can it'll be a long hard reality check for that offense. I'd like to say the Rams will be a contender for the #6 seed but we're a 6 or 7 win team until we show something more than smoke and mirrors on offense. For now i'll stick with the Bears for the last spot.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks fastforward. Yes I use the same handle on both boards, I've became somewhat disgusted with the trolls on ESPN and did my best to move posters to this board.

The link I put up is to the Seahawk SportsHoopla board. It started out as "nice to see the Seahawks get some love" piece, but then posters from all over the board started making predictions, so I decided to invite NFL fans from SportsHoopla to join in. Basically I put this thread up on the active NFL boards here on SportsHoopla. Feel free to move it or edit as you see fit. Had one poster report me for trolling on the 49er board(Really? Must be a ESPN troll).

Any way good to see the Ram board doing good and before their was a Seattle team, I always considered the Rams as my home team ( my brother was a frigging 49er fan) so I'll always root for you guys if it doesn't involve the Seahawks.

Love this SportsHoopla board...its a board for real fans.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is: let's get to training camp injury free and see who comes together. Long way to go.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:I might add to that, lets see who is not suspended or arrested:nod:

Such is life in the NFL these days. Let's look at what the on-field product looks like before we jump to any conclusions. Reality is a lot of these guys have never played together in pads and they have a long way to go in coming together as a team. They have great potential but lets see what happens.