• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hamels - Nova... 2-3 innings? No Utley.. Which brings to me an area of concern. Tell me I'm wrong, but this seems like it's gonna be an issue for the long-term. Hip, and knee will be questionable for his career. I don't care how much Charlie rests him, it is what it is.

P-F... where do I bring the Jell-O shots?

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If I'm not invited to PF for the game does that mean I don't have to clean up the mess after the game?

Liked Paul's comment of Builder as diehard on meth. LOL !

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dom Drown

There was no question of Mega replacing Mr. $125mil Achilles Heel. But what scares me the most is Dom Brown. Sorry guys, this guy has ADHD. His head needs Meds.. really. Brown just doesn't stay focused. I know, he had 2 hits today, but a 'Caught Stealing' and 'Dropped Ball' are not acceptable on this team. Okay, maybe he was safe Stealing, but that dropped fucking ball has no place on this team. Dropping balls should be way past anyone's concern. Last year was the same thing.

Tell me who goes in the Outfield while RH is on the DL? Dom-Shane-Hunter? Not for nothing, Cole was fucked by one play so many times last year. Think about it. It will be one DB play that causes him a loss...

P-F.. where that supply of Prozac for Dom?? lol

:twitch:

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC - You are spot on bro - it never occurred to me but some of our guys lack discipline, especally at the plate. You would think somebody may have picked up on that by now.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is Nationals RP sLidger is still on the banner..

How 'bout a picture of the Phils Phanatic?

I think the consensus was it's cool since he was a big part of 2008 which I agree with. If this notion is overturned we can always look into different banner possiblilities.