• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Nebraska Recruiting List (1st pg)

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I gotta say is 09/08/12 punk ass bitch.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would count as one of the biggest fans of Fuller being a recruit. Don't understand this unless the goal was to go from one place that doesn't care about college football to the next.

For the five thousand or so dedicated UCLA fans that exist, congrats to them. Looks like they have a coach who can recruit a little.

UCLA is not going to THE SHOW. It's the side show. Good luck to him.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing stinks to high hell. Never thought UCLA was in it even when Schiano left.

I kept it classy on the scouting sites, but honestly he's an idiot. Something along the lines of "wish him the best sounds like he's comfortable with his decision", but UCLA is where top prospects go to die.

I can't fucking wait to r*pe them this season and next. They tricked him. He aint ever gonna see a single in game snap at QB.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember reading back like 3 months ago that the Rivals people said Fuller was one of those recruits who doesn't want anyone to know what he's doing and is taking a completely different route than most recruits do, stating that he might mislead people the whole way through the process. This doesn't surprise me one bit. The kid was a weirdo about the whole thing.........and though the popular belief is that UCLA just made some amazing last second push, I think he was thinkin' Hollywood long ago.

He got what he wanted..........he got to be in the spotlight and make a bunch of people drool over him and all that. Then he got to go on TV and put on a hat and break all of our hearts and all that.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nebraska Rivals guys kinda piss me off. As soon as they found out Fuller was committed to UCLA, they just deleted all discussions that they had going about Fuller, and they won't even mention it.

They try to sugarcoat every single recruiting class we get by simply not paying any attention to the ones we lose, and highlighting every single commit that we get.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the record for quarterbacks who have spurned us? 0-6?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller was never going to play QB here anyways..............seriously, Tommy is our guy moving forward. I don't care how much he struggles when he's starting as a Reshirt Soph...........we will move forward with him, and he will be great.

We would have for surely ended up converting Fuller into a WR and he would have transferred anyways........which is exactly what he's going to do at UCLA if he doesn't beat out the stable of QBs they have.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember reading back like 3 months ago that the Rivals people said Fuller was one of those recruits who doesn't want anyone to know what he's doing and is taking a completely different route than most recruits do, stating that he might mislead people the whole way through the process. This doesn't surprise me one bit. The kid was a weirdo about the whole thing.........and though the popular belief is that UCLA just made some amazing last second push, I think he was thinkin' Hollywood long ago.

He got what he wanted..........he got to be in the spotlight and make a bunch of people drool over him and all that. Then he got to go on TV and put on a hat and break all of our hearts and all that.

Do you think he knows they have to play us yet?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller was never going to play QB here anyways..............seriously, Tommy is our guy moving forward. I don't care how much he struggles when he's starting as a Reshirt Soph...........we will move forward with him, and he will be great.

We would have for surely ended up converting Fuller into a WR and he would have transferred anyways........which is exactly what he's going to do at UCLA if he doesn't beat out the stable of QBs they have.

That's a fact. He was tricked. Mora is thinking 100% WR/DB behind his back. Fell for the "I coached so and so who's a pro bowler" BS hook line and sinker.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile Alonzo Moore is going over his options...........it's a tough one too.........Nebraska, Louisianna Tech, or Northwestern State :rolleyes:

If we do get him, I honestly promise you he will do everything and more for our team that Fuller would have been able to provide. Fuller was on my list of overrated prospects this season months ago. I just wanted to get him just for the purpose of having bragging rights.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but I hope we r*pe the absolute shit out of them. Oh and how I hope he is their starting QB.

There are just certain things that are laws of the universe. Like if you blow a Pelini coached Nebraska team out, plan on losing the next year and likely getting blown out.

If you spurn Nebraska and you know are going to be playing them you best plan on getting your shit tossed every time.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a luxury. Was said to not look nearly as fast as he did on tape when compared to all the others at the army AA game

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile Alonzo Moore is going over his options...........it's a tough one too.........Nebraska, Louisianna Tech, or Northwestern State :rolleyes:

If we do get him, I honestly promise you he will do everything and more for our team that Fuller would have been able to provide. Fuller was on my list of overrated prospects this season months ago. I just wanted to get him just for the purpose of having bragging rights.

if we lose moore than husker nation needs to do a giant simultaneous facepalm...like so ":L" because if we cant convince a recruit to come aware from louisiana tech or NORTHWESTERN STATE...thats an issue

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore is a bigger weirdo than Fuller.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somethin not right in the head with him.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northwestern State doesn't stand a chance............but Louisiana Tech with their high powered attack on offense is a concern.

However, I am of the belief that Moore is silently committed to Nebraska and is simply entertaining the idea of the little guys because he can. He made up his mind a couple weeks ago already anyways.........and he just took his first visit to Tech this weekend.......

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like he knows the best option for him is to go to Nebraska, but he just really badly does not want to come here.