• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2011 Mock Draft thread

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to Doom for getting the first mock draft pick right ever in SportsHoopla history!

that's the one problem with starting it this early though, the early picks were people who were considered the top people at the time but since then their stock dropped.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
46 and 2 is the second person to get a pick correct

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to Doom for getting the first mock draft pick right ever in SportsHoopla history!

that's the one problem with starting it this early though, the early picks were people who were considered the top people at the time but since then their stock dropped.

Some questionable reaches at the qb position imo

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for being gone the last week, but I was gone so...

bear-punch.jpg

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yet my pick of Nick Fairley at #1 was STILL better than CAR actual pick:L

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually that pick boomeranged, at first he was slotted around 20 and then he fell after the combine, but then I guess rose back up. I am happy, I am also happy we have a 2nd round pick this year and 1st next year, which no other NFC South Team has...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that pick boomeranged, at first he was slotted around 20 and then he fell after the combine, but then I guess rose back up. I am happy, I am also happy we have a 2nd round pick this year and 1st next year, which no other NFC South Team has...

Yeah it certainly did, sir

the main thing I was going at with the draft being early is that the first picks in the first round certainly wouldn't be the ones later

I certainly wouldn't have given the Broncos Bowers even two weeks ago

I'd still have the Bills trade down because we need picks, but it wouldn't be with the Vikings

LOL!

can't believe all the NFL south teams traded all their picks away like that

I can't believe the dadburn Patriots just got another first round pick :L:L:L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy the Bills weren't involved

the two QBs who I feel are the best ones in the draft are still on the board

from A raiders standpoint I was thrilled with some of the reaching still A lot of first round talent going into the second round.Bills sitting pretty with that 2nd pick tommorow.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from A raiders standpoint I was thrilled with some of the reaching still A lot of first round talent going into the second round.Bills sitting pretty with that 2nd pick tommorow.

Yes we are sir, I am a bit disappointed that those offensive linemen went off the board

We're probably going to get Andy Dalton

but I can't guarantee that because those dadburn Patriots are one pick ahead of us, any team that wants Dalton will attempt to trade with them

by the way if the Broncos take Bowers in the second round do I still get the pick correct?

EDIT: I forgot we have the second pick in the second round
EDIT EDIT: Once picks? WTF am I thinking

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we are sir, I am a bit disappointed that those offensive linemen went off the board

We're probably going to get Andy Dalton

but I can't guarantee that because those dadburn Patriots are two picks ahead of us, any team that wants Dalton will attempt to trade with them

by the way if the Broncos take Bowers in the second round do I still get the pick correct?

I'm really surprised Bowers and Ayers are still out there

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it certainly did, sir

the main thing I was going at with the draft being early is that the first picks in the first round certainly wouldn't be the ones later

I certainly wouldn't have given the Broncos Bowers even two weeks ago

I'd still have the Bills trade down because we need picks, but it wouldn't be with the Vikings

LOL!

can't believe all the NFL south teams traded all their picks away like that

I can't believe the dadburn Patriots just got another first round pick :L:L:L

And the Bucs get younger...
I thought for sure no one would trade with the Patriots and make them pick the players...

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowers is damaged goods, no way he would have gotten pick without the Raiders...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Bucs get younger...
I thought for sure no one would trade with the Patriots and make them pick the players...

I could only wish no one would give draft picks to the Patriots but they just keep doing that

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could only wish no one would give draft picks to the Patriots but they just keep doing that

True but IMO next year will have alot less talent in the last 20s IMO and the Saints should win at least 10 games next year. So it might hurt the Pats in the long run...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but IMO next year will have alot less talent in the last 20s IMO and the Saints should win at least 10 games next year. So it might hurt the Pats in the long run...

Yeah so far you look to have a point about that, I think next year is way too early to judge though.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah so far you look to have a point about that, I think next year is way too early to judge though.

Last year was maybe the deepest draft in modern times... Fact is more lower round picks and undrafted FA made impacts then ever before. This year you see the Linemen who are usually a year behind other position being the Strength of this Draft. IMO next year will be like 1990 or 1989 when you have 4 Hall of Famers in the first 5 picks and then Crap after...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was maybe the deepest draft in modern times... Fact is more lower round picks and undrafted FA made impacts then ever before. This year you see the Linemen who are usually a year behind other position being the Strength of this Draft. IMO next year will be like 1990 or 1989 when you have 4 Hall of Famers in the first 5 picks and then Crap after...

Yeah it certainly was

this years draft isn't great at the top but is quite deep, there are some great players in the later rounds.

So far next year is looking like that