• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2011-2012 Refs Hate Devils thread

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THEY DIDNT EVEN GO TO THE TAPE?

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 2 ECF: Bad call on Poni.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2012 Stanley Cup Final

Games 3 and 6.

Game 3: The refs not blowing the whistle when Marty had the puck, allowing the Kings to score the first goal. This WAS a series CHANGER.

Game 6: The refs with the non-call on LA for destroying Gionta, which led to the Bernier boarding call. I feel as though the call to Bernier was too harsh but you can't deny the FACT that: had the refs penalized the Kings for the destruction of Gionta, the Bernier penalty NEVER HAPPENS. This WAS a series CLINCHER.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it is fitting that the season started and ended with the refs controlling the game.

The linesman performing a body check on Volch in the middle of the offensive zone to create a 2 on 0 and lead to a goal provides a good case that the refs were out to get the team all season long.

They can't even use an excuse that there was a rookie linesman there. Only the "BEST" refs and linesmen are chosen for the finals. A good linesman would never be in the center of the ice within the faceoff circles. There is no reason to ever be there!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also love that USUALLY when a 5 minute PP is called, they find a way to call SOMETHING to knock 2 minutes off and we have a 4 on 4 for two minutes... IT usually happens... OH NOT LAST NIGHT... they were sure to give them the full 5 minutes...

Hell, if you go back and look after the hit, when we finally touch the puck in our zone to stop play for the penalty, one of the king players skates right up to one of our guys and forearms him in the HEAD.... NO CALL.... I thought this was what they were stoping it for and both Bernier and that guy were going off... If you would have called that even, it would have been 4 on 4 for at least the first two minutes and then we will see.... BUT NO...

I guess, did we really think that the NHL was gonna dissappoint all its "Hollywood" stars that came to watch the game that night? All they talked about all series long was how the Kings never have won and that California could really use this... blah blah...

The post game was so sickening to watch too... all the analysts could talk about was that the Kings top guys really came up big tonight?? I FUCKING guess so with a 5 on 4 PP for a FULL 5 minutes.... and when they finally did talk about the devils, they mentioned the non call, but then brushed it off like maybe it was maybe it wasnt and then focused on the Bernier hit... Just horrible...