• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Memphis Grizzlies vs 3) Golden State Warriors

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @calsnowskier @boltfan72 @trojanfan12 I didn't even troll this one out of him
And tz likes watching Jews play because he feels a kinship with them.

And I take notice of players who came from my HS from there is a rare shared history I have with them.

And black people like to root for black athletes or watch black characters on tv because “they look like me”.

But he is not allowed to share any of those feelings himself? He is persona non grata for having the exact feelings that all these other people have?

That said, I acknowledge he is being a JA troll. He does it BECAUSE it pisses you off. But isn’t that the exact reason you troll him? Stop trolling him. He will lose interest. And everyone is happy. But YOU like stirring the hornets nest, than get angry when you get stung.

Just stop.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I take notice of players who came from my HS from there is a rare shared history I have with them.

And black people like to root for black athletes or watch black characters on tv because “they look like me”.

But he is not allowed to share any of those feelings himself? He is persona non grata for having the exact feelings that all these other people have?

That said, I acknowledge he is being a JA troll. He does it BECAUSE it pisses you off. But isn’t that the exact reason you troll him? Stop trolling him. He will lose interest. And everyone is happy. But YOU like stirring the hornets nest, than get angry when you get stung.

Just stop.
It's been over a decade, he will never lose interest. And sorry not sorry, trolling that moron is one of my favorite activities here.

Also, who's angry?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been over a decade, he will never lose interest. And sorry not sorry, trolling that moron is one of my favorite activities here.

Also, who's angry?
I associate whining to the mods and calling for a banning with anger. If you do it giggling and skipping, well, that’s odd, but ok…

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I associate whining to the mods and calling for a banning with anger. If you do it giggling and skipping, well, that’s odd, but ok…
I usually don't think people should be banned but he's gotten so blatant it's like he's a coach trying to get thrown out of the game. Maybe a timeout would make more sense.

And obviously nothing in these posts indicate I'm angry. You and I know each other too well for that nonsense.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was just trolling. And when HE trolls, he can say whatever he likes. But others must adhere to rules when trolling.
Actually, he can't just say whatever he likes.....there's a thread about racist BS and how it won't be tolerated on tHoop.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just stop.
What in GAWDS name brought all this on?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all get that racism thing figgered out yet?
Dude, I came here to troll on Harden.

Read one post and was like....

R.6e7c24d2b565656724aba971e28f22da