• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Memphis Grizzlies vs 3) Golden State Warriors

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 1/2 days. More than enough time.
Likely make their determination in the next 48 hrs.

I was trying to make yet another joke about the length between playoff games. Maybe now is a bad time to joke. Hope I'm wrong, but it looks like GP2 has played his last game of this season.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to make yet another joke about the length between playoff games. Maybe now is a bad time to joke. Hope I'm wrong, but it looks like GP2 has played his last game of this season.
The MRI will provide more conclusive info on that front....it also depends on how far the Dubs advance in these playoffs.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still don't know enough, might be able to play D and maybe not shoot much but the D is what we need there

I just want someone who can stay in front of Morant LOL

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still don't know enough, might be able to play D and maybe not shoot much but the D is what we need there

I just want someone who can stay in front of Morant LOL

I'm not a doctor, but I was assuming that the elbow joint needs to be immobilized and put in a cast. I could be totally wrong, though. You can't run properly unless you bend your elbows and pump your arms, so hopefully there's a way that he can have such mobility.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a doctor, but I was assuming that the elbow joint needs to be immobilized and put in a cast. I could be totally wrong, though. You can't run properly unless you bend your elbows and pump your arms, so hopefully there's a way that he can have such mobility.
Oh for sure he might be done, just saying it's kinda unknown right now

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be tough because it was his left elbow (his shooting arm)...but If he's a quick healer he could be back in about 3-4 weeks...but that depends on what they find after the MRI..and if there was any serious ligament or tendon damage, which would take much longer to heal.

But it may end up being moot anyway if they don't advance to the next round or reach the finals.
So all we can do at this point is hope for the best for him...but expect not such good news.
We'll know more by tomorrow.

#GetWellSoonYoungGlove

Last edited:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be tough because it was his left elbow (his shooting arm)...but If he's a quick healer he could be back in about 3-4 weeks...but that depends on what they find after the MRI..and if there was any serious ligament or tendon damage, which would take much longer to heal.

But it may end up being moot anyway if they don't advance to the next round or reach the finals.
So all we can do at this point is hope for the best for him...but expect not such good news.
We'll know more by tomorrow.

#GetWellSoonYoungGlove

Who picks up the GP2 minutes? Damion Lee got some run, but I don't remember seeing him in the 2nd half.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who picks up the GP2 minutes? Damion Lee got some run, but I don't remember seeing him in the 2nd half.
Not sure...probably a committee of Lee, JTA & Moody.
Would also be nice if Iggy returned to action...but I know Kerr will have a few ideas in mind.
These upcoming 2 games in SF are gonna be crucial. Pretty sure the Dubs will be up for the task & challenge.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure...probably a committee of Lee, JTA & Moody.....but I know Kerr will have a few ideas in mind.
These upcoming 2 games in SF are gonna be crucial. Pretty sure the Dubs will be up for the task & challenge.

I hope we get more Kuminga minutes. I don't see Lee, JTA & Moody doing much. None of them have played much recently. Kuminga has seen a larger and larger role towards the end of the season. Plus, the Warriors need more rebounding anyway, and Kuminga helps with that.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we get more Kuminga minutes. I don't see Lee, JTA & Moody doing much. None of them have played much recently. Kuminga has seen a larger and larger role towards the end of the season. Plus, the Warriors need more rebounding anyway, and Kuminga helps with that.
Kuminga is good, but he has a tendency to get into foul trouble, but he didn't tonight though so that was good.
Entire bench mob needs to adapt and be flexible on the fly. We shall see.
It's a best of 5 now...but if it comes down to a best of 3...then all hands on deck.

Last edited:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuminga is good, but he has a tendency to get into foul trouble, but he didn't tonight though so that was good.
Entire bench mob needs to adapt and be flexible on the fly now.
We shall see. It's a best of 5 now...but if it comes down to a best of 3...then all hands on deck.

It's nice that Kuminga is getting valuable playoff experience in his rookie year. The more minutes he gets now, the better off he will be in the future.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entire bench mob needs to adapt and be flexible on the fly. We shall see.
It's a best of 5 now...but if it comes down to a best of 3...then all hands on deck.

I just looked at JK's stats. 5 rebounds in 14 minutes in game 2. 6 rebounds in 15 minutes in game 1. Just the rebounding alone makes me want to see Kerr play him more.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at JK's stats. 5 rebounds in 14 minutes in game 2. 6 rebounds in 15 minutes in game 1. Just the rebounding alone makes me want to see Kerr play him more.
Sounds good...I'll text coach Kerr tomorrow to run that by him and see what he thinks.

;)

Last edited:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was ruled out right away. 3 minutes in.

If you didn’t watch, just admit it. It wouldn’t effect how people take your takes.
Tried to watch but too busy to watch a team that we all know would gag in the end. Only a missed layup at the end by Morant saved the gag in game 1

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good, notice how much better Ja played without him guarding him? But I feel the Ws have enough still to win in 6. Or maybe 7.
Lol. Clown take. Who is going to guard Morant?