• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 games left..

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would like to point out he is -4 in 3 games.....just sayin :sorry:

well he is playing with briere, who is notorious for finding a way to go negative, even when the team has a big + goal differential

edit: blarghhhh.. briere is a +2.. damnit..

still, i'm not going to blame anyone for having a poor +/- at this point.. all that means is he was on the ice for a ridiculous bounce for the leafs and 2 or 3 against the caps.. he's looked good for a 12game 'vet' (including his 9 from last season w/ the kings) IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schenn at 20 has to be much more ready for the rigors of the Nhl than Couturier at 18. Also, I wouldn't read into his -4 rating in 3 games as we got handled in his first two games with the team and that wasn't his fault. I guess we're going to see a lot of them both. I'm not sure exactly how we have the cap space however.

The win over the Leafs was huge and now we need to get on a roll because the fucking Pens keep winning. We won't have a chance to pass them in the standings for another two weeks at best when they finally have a week off. That's assuming both teams string the wins together.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, but giroux is -1.. so there! :)

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would like to point out he is -4 in 3 games.....just sayin :sorry:

True, but +/- doesn't always show the whole story. For example, Giroux is a -1 right now.