• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Boston Celtics vs 7) Brooklyn Nets

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol he’s boring as shit!
If you think living an actual Boats and Hoes life with his bulldog Rocco crushing IG models and saying goofy shit is boring, you're welcome to that.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was the debate about KD?
I said he’s a funny troll on Twitter and that I wouldn’t care about that bullshit if he helped the Suns win their first title. Then wamu brought up Durant’s burner accounts and him being a prick to a teenager.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think living an actual Boats and Hoes life with his bulldog Rocco crushing IG models and saying goofy shit is boring, you're welcome to that.
I’m talking about basketball wise. Most of the league is living’ that life, bruh!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was the debate about KD?

There's no debate. I mentioned KD's a jerk in high tops for some of his social media actions and Texas Longhorns fan chrisperJ10 started talking about KG. Not sure what KG has to do with KD.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he’s a funny troll on Twitter and that I wouldn’t care about that bullshit if he helped the Suns win their first title. Then wamu brought up Durant’s burner accounts and him being a prick to a teenager.

lol yeah that wouldn't bother me either. Did he kill someone? Is he a bad person?

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what KG has to do with KD
I brought up KG because he’s done and said way worse and I was curious to see what you felt about him as a player, you being a Celtics fan and all.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m talking about basketball wise. Most of the league is living’ that life, bruh!
Not really, that was my point. Many are married (yes they hit strange on the side but not so publicly, and not as many IG models and Hollywood starlets) for example. Dude literally is living the Stepbrothers Bs and Hs life. Not everyone does it like Klay/Harden/Lou Williams and the rest. But whatever man, I know what I know LOL

And we're not talking basketball here... we're talking about the pettiness of KD and KG and thus personalities not bball.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol yeah that wouldn't bother me either. Did he kill someone? Is he a bad person?
Durant was being a dick but it wasn’t over the top “OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT HE SAID” bad… Overreaction.

#HookEm

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, that was my point. Many are married (yes they hit strange on the side but not so publicly, and not as many IG models and Hollywood starlets) for example. Dude literally is living the Stepbrothers life. Not everyone does it like Klay/Harden/Lou Williams and the rest. But whatever man, I know what I know LOL
And my point was all those players you mentioned I don’t have to look up IG, Twitter, Tiktok, etc accounts. ESPN, CBSSPORTS whatever… Klay is boring.

Name a random single nba player and I could look up all their accounts on social media and they would have that lifestyle.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my point was all those players you mentioned I don’t have to look up IG, Twitter, Tiktok, etc accounts. ESPN, CBSSPORTS whatever… Klay is boring.

Name a random single nba player and I could look up all their accounts on social media and they would have that lifestyle.
I think we're talking past each other a bit, and that's ok

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Van Horn was a good NBA player. Had some injuries and wasn't the same

I actually had to scout him and his team when he was in high school because of the possibility of seeing them in the playoffs. I didn't see him as the next Larry Bird, but he was damn good. We didn't last long enough to play them, which was probably good because they would have smashed us. lol

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways… Who’s coming out of the East? Talk about a turnaround for Boston.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought up KG because he’s done and said way worse and I was curious to see what you felt about him as a player, you being a Celtics fan and all.

You brought up KG because you didn't like what I said about yer boy KD. Me being a Celtics fan has nothing to do with what KD said. And I really couldn't care less about KG. It's nice he helped bring a title to Boston but that's about it. So you should just stop pretending I'm some kinda KG fan.

But now that I know you get a little bothered if someone says something you don't like about former Longhorn players I might have to step up my Texas troll game.

How's this for starters?

Did you know that Tristan Thompson's baby momma Klowhee KardASSian has his balls in a glass jar?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways… Who’s coming out of the East? Talk about a turnaround for Boston.
I said above the way they are handling Brooklyn leads me to think they are the favorites in the East. They just got their big back too.

Defense really matters in the playoffs.

Vegas agrees (current odds)

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought up KG because you didn't like what I said about yer boy KD. Me being a Celtics fan has nothing to do with what KD said. And I really couldn't care less about KG. It's nice he helped bring a title to Boston but that's about it. So you should just stop pretending I'm some kinda KG fan.

But now that I know you get a little bothered if someone says something you don't like about former Longhorn players I might have to step up my Texas troll game.

How's this for starters?

Did you know that Tristan Thompson's baby momma Klowhee KardASSian has his balls in a glass jar?
Again, I was just curious. Never said you were a hardcore KG fan. That’s why I asked. Genius.

Remember when I said I don’t care about that bullshit. You’re bringing up Kardashian nonsense lol

As long as that family doesn’t fuck with Book’s mind, I’m good.