• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2-1

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, another ugly win. I'm not happy about this game at all. But still better than a loss.

Let's get to it my friends.

Positives: (2nd straight week where positives are hard to find)
Rees; 309 yards passing 2 TD's
Daniels; 8 catches 167 yards 2 TD's
No turnovers for Tommy
Defensive TD (2 weeks in a row)

Negatives:
Defense continues to give up yards
Atkinson/Carlisle not looking good
Out coached
Came out flat

I don't have a lot to say about this game. I'm glad we won, but this team has no identity. And we really do not look very good. I'm as disappointed as anyone else here.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offensive and defensive lines were dominated for the first 3 quarters. We were outplayed by a crap team for 3 quarters. I can't say I saw any signs of a team going the right direction. We are 2-1 because we have played 2 really bad teams.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very concerned looking ahead at our schedule. Going into a tough stretch and I don't think this team is ready.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, another ugly win. I'm not happy about this game at all. But still better than a loss.

Let's get to it my friends.

Positives: (2nd straight week where positives are hard to find)
Rees; 309 yards passing 2 TD's
Daniels; 8 catches 167 yards 2 TD's
No turnovers for Tommy
Defensive TD (2 weeks in a row)

Negatives:
Defense continues to give up yards
Atkinson/Carlisle not looking good
Out coached
Came out flat

I don't have a lot to say about this game. I'm glad we won, but this team has no identity. And we really do not look very good. I'm as disappointed as anyone else here.

I only saw parts but the Purdue DBs could have had a couple INTs easy and extended that lead in the first half. Obviously they aren't that great and thats why they are at Purdue and didn't get those INTs but I see bad games ahead for ND if your coaching staff keeps having Tommy throw so much and in formations where it's obvious he' going to throw.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positives:
Daniels
No Turnovers
We won

Negatives:
Both Lines sucked
No pressure on the QB(until the 4th)
MLB really stink(no speed)
CB get beat on every play(what is going on with the Secondary)
RB's just cant run
Special teams is still a joke after 3 years(fire the special teams coach)

Overall I didnt see much positives. The only players I like right now are Daniels and TJ. I feel like no one is giving it their all.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positives:
Daniels
No Turnovers
We won

Negatives:
Both Lines sucked
No pressure on the QB(until the 4th)
MLB really stink(no speed)
CB get beat on every play(what is going on with the Secondary)
RB's just cant run
Special teams is still a joke after 3 years(fire the special teams coach)

Overall I didnt see much positives. The only players I like right now are Daniels and TJ. I feel like no one is giving it their all.

that running back Cam (think thats his name) was running hard , not a lot of shake but hard runner . He looks like a Stanford player.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, not liking much. Off was good. Time to step away from GA3 and Carlisle, Let Cam and Bryant take over. I think the off is getting better, just need that running game to start up. Def is in trouble, deep shit, fucked!!! Piss poor tackling again. Getting smoked on 3rd an long. Cant cover anyone, need some some speed in the CBs, maybe Max. IDK? Need more speed at LB. They are getting killed.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this team is ready.

Ready for what? A BCS bowl appearance?

This team is a mid level bowl team. This is an 8-4 Sun Bowl team, nothing more, nothing less. The DB's are bad when isolated. Our top 2 backs are not very good (Atkinson and Carlisle). Our QB just isn't talented enough to be playing teams like Michigan, MSU, and Oklahoma. Our coaching staff seems to have no clue, including Kelly.

This is by no means a top 12 team, we'll be lucky to be in the top 25 much longer. Too many holes, too many question marks. This is just the same ol Irish I've been watching my entire life.

And I pray to God, we don't sneak into a BCS Bowl because of our name. If we do, we will be embarrassed again. Just like Oregon St, Ohio St, LSU, and Alabama all did to us.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very concerned looking ahead at our schedule. Going into a tough stretch and I don't think this team is ready.

I guess I need to clarify for you, ChicagoIrish. What I meant to say in the previous quote was I am concerned that ND is not where they need to be for me to be comfortable with the prospect of victories for ND in the three tough games ahead. I'm not sure why my previous post set you off, but don't make shit up like I am worried about a BCS bowl. You are the one talking about bowls. I haven't written one thing about bowls