• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st Place Red Sox Build Division lead: One of baseballs best teams

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rock was gonna lie about something here, I don't think it would be a Mountain Dew / Glow Stick type of a thing.

Did you see the photos he's posted? How many of us post that photo with nothing on by an All box?

So, when he said it actually works and he did it, you think he was telling the truth and snopes lied?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with fucking Asian. I was fucking an Asian for four years. Korean girl. Best sex ever.

I had one for a booty call. Can't say the same about that korean. She swallowed though so all is good.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey johnny ive been meaning to ask you something...

why does joey votto suck so bad anymore...he is like fucking james loney in fantasy these days...is him just being canadian or what?

He hasn't hit for much power at all since he hurt his knee last year. He had 44 doubles in 113 games last year...so far this year he has 1.

I wouldn't throw dirt on the guy's career just yet. He's always been pretty weak power wise in April, and just take a look at the back of his baseball card, and tell me when he hasn't hit, and hit hit for power.

I don't expect Jay Bruce to hit the 8 HR's he's currently on pace for either.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rock was gonna lie about something here, I don't think it would be a Mountain Dew / Glow Stick type of a thing.

Did you see the photos he's posted? How many of us post that photo with nothing on by an All box?

i lie about nothing

i am very transparent about everything i say...i think ive proven im pretty honest
my ears were ringing, whadda ya know?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when he said it actually works and he did it, you think he was telling the truth and snopes lied?

Perhaps he misremembered, I don't know for certain.

Either way I'm going home and trying it.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well first we have to find some crappy ass detergent then find someone willing to take the picture.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i lie about nothing

i am very transparent about everything i say...i think ive proven im pretty honest

except about being a phillies fan

and having a friend who met nic cage

and having actually done this thing with the mountain dew....you're about as honest as a politician

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny. Nice to have you back. If you stay, I promise I'll never pick on Choey Votto again....even if he does bandwagon Greinke's social anxiety affliction.

Lick my balls too and you have a deal.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't hit for much power at all since he hurt his knee last year. He had 44 doubles in 113 games last year...so far this year he has 1.

I wouldn't throw dirt on the guy's career just yet. He's always been pretty weak power wise in April, and just take a look at the back of his baseball card, and tell me when he hasn't hit, and hit hit for power.

I don't expect Jay Bruce to hit the 8 HR's he's currently on pace for either.

.240? That I can see.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He misremembered actually doing it and it actually working? wow, I'm wondering how red handed he actually needs to be caught before you stop being his sheep

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nah, i guess it doesnt work./ i was at a rush show a couple of years back, some kid ws handing out glowing soda bottles.

ive made ones with glitter and masons jars by USING the contents of glow sticks...they make neat backyard lamps

no idea what was in the bottles the kid had, but they were glowing

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahhahah

funny you bring that up

was my 2nd drug of choice to pot for a number of years...spent a lot of money on that shit.

maybe once a year now at best...too expensive and you cant get anything good.

i grew up a bit

In a related story, Rock's girlfriend clearly reads his posts, so he has to lie about "certain things" now when they come up..

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah, i guess it doesnt work./ i was at a rush show a couple of years back, some kid ws handing out glowing soda bottles.

ive made ones with glitter and masons jars by USING the contents of glow sticks...they make neat backyard lamps

no idea what was in the bottles the kid had, but they were glowing

So, when he said "I've done it" he really meant "someone else did it but I didn't see them do it so I don't know if it was this exact recipe and I don't know for sure this recipe actually works"

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had one for a booty call. Can't say the same about that korean. She swallowed though so all is good.

I did too. She was Chinese and from the neck down was more than I should have ever deserved. In lingerie, lemme tall ya man, I was powerless. Oh, I better just stop now. Toe curling is the only way to describe it. She loved receiving oral sex. No, she fucking DEMANDED oral sex and was waxed to obscene smoothness. The memories are burned into my brain in fucking Bluray quality. They're always there for a lonely moment.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Bruce ending with 150 strikeouts? Now that I can see. Not sure about only 8 homers though.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did too. She was Chinese and from the neck down was more than I should have ever deserved. In lingerie, lemme tall ya man, I was powerless. Oh, I better just stop now. Toe curling is the only way to describe it. She loved receiving oral sex. No, she fucking DEMANDED oral sex and was waxed to obscene smoothness. The memories are burned into my brain in fucking Bluray quality. They're always there for a lonely moment.

2 please.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Bruce ending with 150 strikeouts? Now that I can see. Not sure about only 8 homers though.

Your projections for both avg. and K's are too low.

.250-.260...

170ish K's.

If he hits 30-40 HR's? I'll take it.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i lie about nothing

Tell us again how I started the racial argument today... When you know, I didn't barely even participate in it.

That was fun... Especially being as, you know, it's this fucking thread and everyone can see who actually started it, who threw gas on it and who perpetuated it..

"I lie about nothing"

You are more full of shit than anybody I've ever seen post...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He misremembered actually doing it and it actually working? wow, I'm wondering how red handed he actually needs to be caught before you stop being his sheep

I simply don't think he's a liar, Uno. No one person endures the shit he brings upon himself every single day here, then lies about petty stuff like a glow bottle.

Now if he tells me he tin-foiled coke with Gooden and Stawberry outside Fenway in 1986...