• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st Place Red Sox Build Division lead: One of baseballs best teams

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYE BYE

The Boston Globe's Nick Cafardo reports that the Red Sox will try to trade Alfredo Aceves.
Aceves was optioned to Triple-A Pawtucket after Wednesday's game, but the Sox will apparently look to deal him before he has to report to the minors. He pitched well prior to 2012 but holds a 5.93 ERA and 1.46 WHIP since the beginning of last season and his makeup issues are well documented. At this point, the Red Sox will probably take very little in return for him.

Who in there right mind would trade for this bum!?!?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell can they get for him at this point? a hairpiece for dusty?

Nothing...they may have been able to get semi useful body before they DFA'd him...but no team is giving up anything at this point...

They'll eat the money..it isn't much (2.65m)

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening on the radio at the time, and never caught a replay, was going to ask...joe and dave were saying it was either barely on the line...or just off it...

By Lowrie's reaction I guessed he got hosed...

And Lowrie? He could always hit...no real surprise in that department. If he plays 140+ games it'll be a freaking miracle...

they zoomed in on the divvet

it had a chunk of the paint

when they called it foul i said "theres no foul territory there" and it didnt bounce like it hit the short wall

he got hosed

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when they called it foul i said "theres no foul territory there" and it didnt bounce like it hit the short wall

he got hosed

Makes up for the ref's and david stern forcing the Celts to miss all those wide open jumpers in the 2nd half....

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he got hosed

Do you even know what a hose is you dumbass? Are you saying they sprayed him with a hose??

"A hose is something tangible."
~dumbasses like rock

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even know what a hose is you dumbass? Are you saying they sprayed him with a hose??

.....my fucking god....is this all you could find to troll this morning? Guess we're doing pretty good so far Rock...

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Football draft predictions.

I think the Jets trade the 13 and get a additional number 2, what are your sources telling you cowboy.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....my fucking god....is this all you could find to troll this morning? Guess we're doing pretty good so far Rock...

Hey Front Running Bitch downs, once again you are jumping in the middle of a conversation you are not a part of and it is quite evident by your dumbass response. Let me know when you get up to speed you Front Running Bitch.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Football draft predictions.

I think the Jets trade the 13 and get a additional number 2, what are your sources telling you cowboy.

predition: It'll be the most boring, over hyped sporting event of the year.

I can't watch it anymore...I'll follow it casually online and once it's done I'll spend some time going over everything...but as it's playing out? HORRIBLE...can't stand it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"A hose is something tangible."
~dumbasses like rock

canadian bacon is also a movie

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Front Running Bitch downs, once again you are jumping in the middle of a conversation you are not a part of and it is quite evident by your dumbass response. Let me know when you get up to speed you Front Running Bitch.

There is no start, middle or end to your trolling...it's perpetual...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
predition: It'll be the most boring, over hyped sporting event of the year.

I can't watch it anymore...I'll follow it casually online and once it's done I'll spend some time going over everything...but as it's playing out? HORRIBLE...can't stand it.

Most hyped? You really are dumb aren't you...no wait you are a Front Running Bitch and thats why you didn't see all the hype for the Super Bowl Tom Brady wasn't in.

You say many dumb things.