• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft Playoff Game 3 : EHB vs UK

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EHB

OFFENSE
QB - Cam Newton
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - Odell Beckham Jr.
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - DeSean Jackson
WR - Alshon Jeffery
TE - Jordan Reed
OT - Trent Williams
OG - Kyle Long
C - Nick Mangold
OG - Zack Martin
OT - Andrew Whitworth

DEFENSE
DE - J.J. Watt
DT - Muhammad Wilkerson
NT - Dontari Poe
OLB - Demarcus Ware
ILB - Luke Kuechly
ILB - London Fletcher
OLB - Von Miller
CB - Darrelle Revis
CB - Josh Norman
CB - Rashean Mathis
SS - Troy Polamalu
FS - Sean Taylor

VERSUS

UK

OFFENSE
QB - Russell Wilson
RB - Adrian Peterson
WR - Isaac Bruce
WR - A.J. Green
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Shannon Sharpe
TE - Jimmy Graham
OT - Richmond Webb
OG - Mike Iupati
C - Travis Frederick
OG - Shawn Andrews
OT - Tyron Smith

DEFENSE
DE - Cameron Wake
DT - John Randle
DT - Ndamukong Suh
DE - Jason Pierre-Paul
OLB - Sean Lee
MLB - Bobby Wagner
OLB - Julian Peterson
CB - Richard Sherman
CB - Patrick Peterson
CB - Terence Newman
SS - Bob Sanders
FS - Darren Woodson

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EHB - 3
UK - 5

VOTED - Mebert, UK, EHB, Femur, 500, WLK, Ritz, Nos

Last edited:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a hard one to gauge for me. Everything on EHB's team can score from anywhere, but the entire team is built for the big play. I like UK's defense a bit more, Randle and Suh in the middle is a scary idea. Both pass rush and are great against the run. Overall these 2 teams are close, but I lean UK by a very narrow Margin

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like EHB's 3-4 personnel, but I think the scheme is a terrible matchup against my squad. To start with, he has 2 good pass rush OLB's in Ware and Miller, but neither guy can rush, because I have 2 great receiving TE's in Sharpe and Graham. If they rush, my guys just turn around. Even in coverage, both backers need safety help. That would leave both WR's man up with no safety help unless you play two deep. Then, how does he stop AP without extra men in the box? And on the occasions things are covered, there is no spy for Russell Wilson, and there he goes. I would simply get more stops

UK 42
EHB 31

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like EHB's 3-4 personnel, but I think the scheme is a terrible matchup against my squad. To start with, he has 2 good pass rush OLB's in Ware and Miller, but neither guy can rush, because I have 2 great receiving TE's in Sharpe and Graham. If they rush, my guys just turn around. Even in coverage, both backers need safety help. That would leave both WR's man up with no safety help unless you play two deep. Then, how does he stop AP without extra men in the box? And on the occasions things are covered, there is no spy for Russell Wilson, and there he goes. I would simply get more stops

UK 42
EHB 31

I think between kuechly fletcher Polamalu and Taylor I can avoid having to put ware and miller on your tight ends. As for 1 on 1 corners that's fine with me. My corners can cover your wrs fine imo and leave Taylor or Polamalu free to wreak havoc. AP is going to be running against a great front seven and defense overall and the same goes for Wilson scrambling. He may get outside the pocket but I have elite defenses at every level to hunt him down. Personally I think I win this game but if I lose I do think it would be much lower scoring.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think between kuechly fletcher Polamalu and Taylor I can avoid having to put ware and miller on your tight ends. As for 1 on 1 corners that's fine with me. My corners can cover your wrs fine imo and leave Taylor or Polamalu free to wreak havoc. AP is going to be running against a great front seven and defense overall and the same goes for Wilson scrambling. He may get outside the pocket but I have elite defenses at every level to hunt him down. Personally I think I win this game but if I lose I do think it would be much lower scoring.
Like I said, I love your defensive players, but you still didn't get my two TE's covered. Ware and Miller can't cover them. If they are in coverage, your front 7 is a front 5. Your safeties can't wreak havoc if they are in coverage. And I don't think you can expect to bottle up AP with less than a 7 front, and likely 8.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK.

Both teams have way too many current players for my liking. But a lot of UKs are older and more proven in this type of exercise.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how I feel with Cam against Peterson and Sherman. Cam's been awesome this year but still fights inaccuracy periods passing. Can and Charles together I love though. On the other hand I think EHB would dominate the line of scrimmage. Watt and Wilkerson are awesome together. I'm gonna lean EHB very slightly these are two of the top teams worthy of the championship imo

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the first one I opened and it was and still is the hardest one for me... Both quarterbacks are unproven however Wilson has a ring... I think the read option plays well here like 500 said... I'm really torn on this because I really like both teams... I'm going to lean ehb on this one... While I'm not that huge on all the current guys either but it is a current draft...

Ehb - 31
UK - 28

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uk

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like either QB. I don't like UK's receivers are all skinny or short. Both offensive lines are pretty good.

I like both defenses quite a bit, Suh and Randle together would be fun. What wins it for me is Peterson and Sherman.

I gotta lean UK in this one. 34 - 27

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the Odell with desean. I feel like they are too similar. And not sure if I like 4 wr with one rb. Part of the cam attraction is the dominant run game he brings. So I don't like the 1 back system. But ehbs defense is great and better than the strength of UK so I have ehb winning.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK.

Both teams have way too many current players for my liking. But a lot of UKs are older and more proven in this type of exercise.

Yuck yuck yuck lol. I'm fine with you taking uk but the logic there is rough.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like either QB. I don't like UK's receivers are all skinny or short. Both offensive lines are pretty good.

I like both defenses quite a bit, Suh and Randle together would be fun. What wins it for me is Peterson and Sherman.

I gotta lean UK in this one. 34 - 27

I'm surprised Peterson and Sherman win it for you. I would take Revis and Norman over them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Peterson and Sherman win it for you. I would take Revis and Norman over them.
Revis and Sherman are pretty close. I think Peterson is better than Norman. Either way, great match, figured it would be 5-4 either way