• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft Playoff Game 2 : Femur vs Milk

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FEMUR

OFFENSE
QB - Peyton Manning
RB - Curtis Martin
FB - Lorenzo Neal
WR - Torry Holt
WR - Andre Johnson
TE - Frank Wycheck
OT - Jonathan Ogden
OG - Will Shields
C - Tom Nalen
OG - Ruben Brown
OT - Ryan Clady

DEFENSE
DE - Dwight Freeney
DT - Warren Sapp
DT - Cortez Kennedy
DE - Richard Seymour
LB - Al Wilson
MLB - Brian Urlacher
OLB - James Harrison
CB - Sam Madison
CB - Chris McAlister
CB - Dale Carter
CB - Chris Harris Jr.
SS - Lawyer Milloy
FS - Rodney Harrison

VERSUS

MILK

OFFENSE
QB - Drew Brees
RB - Priest Holmes
FB - Mike Alstott
WR - Reggie Wayne
WR - Demaryius Thomas
TE - Ben Coates
TE - Greg Olsen
OT - Joe Thomas
OG - Chris Snee
C - Jeff Saturday
OG - Carl Nicks
OT - Orlando Pace

DEFENSE
DE - Michael Strahan
DT - Ted Washington
DT - Trevor Pryce
DE - Julius Peppers
OLB - Junior Seau
MLB - Zach Thomas
OLB - Derrick Brooks
CB - Ronde Barber
CB - Aqib Talib
CB - Eric Davis
SS - LeRoy Butler
FS - Brian Dawkins

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FEMUR - 2
MILK - 5

VOTED - Mebert, EHB, UK, Femur, WLK, 500, Nos

Last edited:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Femur's dline is scary good, and I like the LB's. I am not a huge fan of Harrison in a 4-3 though. Milk has a bad ass secondary and I like his two TE lineup, but like Always I prefer blocking FB's in a line up. All in all, I don't think this is a good lineup for femur, he built his team with extra secondary, and left him with only one formation he can run, Whether it is 3rd and 20 or 2nd and 1. The 4th CB does not do a lot of good especially agains milks team as he went the two TE route.

I have Milk

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offenses are pretty similar, good offenses with high % QB's, so ball control both ways. I like Milks D a little more, I like his playmakers at every level. Good match

Milk 28
Femur 24

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk will have the same problem as I would in 3rd and long situations.

I'm too lazy to go through and list the accolades for my entire team, but I have a lot of HOFers, pro bowlers, all pros, all decade teamers, super bowl champs, and such.

I pick me.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like there are no easy matches to go get out the way so I guess I'll start here... These teams are pretty damn similar... Offensively I like Femur a little bit more, player for player... I think they are both meshed correctly so I can't give a chemistry lean... Although it will say Neal gets the nod as the better blocking FB obviously... Where as it's nice to have Alstott for short yardage Martin can handle it just as well...

Defensively it's the same... However Milk is the one who has the lean... His LBs are awesome and his Dline is pretty good for the years... Femur selected Seymour for his DE which throws it off a little however his penetration isn't as big vs Milks team with his run heavy offense... It actually helps IMO in this match IMO...

Bottom line, in this matchup I prefer Femurs set up just slightly more... This one is won in the trenches and I feel Femur is better in oline, and better for this match dline wise...

Femur - 21
Milk - 17

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Femur's dline is scary good, and I like the LB's. I am not a huge fan of Harrison in a 4-3 though. Milk has a bad ass secondary and I like his two TE lineup, but like Always I prefer blocking FB's in a line up. All in all, I don't think this is a good lineup for femur, he built his team with extra secondary, and left him with only one formation he can run, Whether it is 3rd and 20 or 2nd and 1. The 4th CB does not do a lot of good especially agains milks team as he went the two TE route.

I have Milk

I second all of this. Milk

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like either offense. Why draft Manning and Brees if you are gonna ride with 2 receiver sets all game? If you arent gonna throw the ball around alot why not draft someone like McNair who could scramble and get you some yards and first downs? I lean Milk because of his defense.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Milk. I really liked Fem's team. Wow what a great game.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like either offense. Why draft Manning and Brees if you are gonna ride with 2 receiver sets all game? If you arent gonna throw the ball around alot why not draft someone like McNair who could scramble and get you some yards and first downs? I lean Milk because of his defense.

McNair was the original plan for my team. But when I picked my qb I saw I had receivers I trust. And I have 2 receiving TEs as well. Really couldn't go back away from the 2 te because there were no wr I liked more than olsen or Coates as receivers.

Either way though my defense is great and should win this

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I admit that I got cute and tried to grab an extra defender and to give me an edge on d against some of these passing attacks and it burned me going against a 2 WR team. Good game, Milk