• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1980's +4 NFL Draft PlayIn Game 3 : EHB vs Nos

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EHB

OFFENSE
QB - John Elway
RB - Jim Brown (WC)
WR - Michael Irvin
WR - Calvin Johnson (WC)
WR - Carlos Carson
TE - Brent Jones
TE - Hoby Brenner
OT - Chris Hinton
OG - Tom Newberry
C - Dwight Stephenson
OG - Bill Fralic
OT - Tunch Ilkin

DEFENSE
DE - Clyde Simmons
NT - Tim Krumrie
DE - Leonard Marshall
OLB - DeMarcus Ware (WC)
ILB - Luke Kuechly (WC)
ILB - David Little
OLB - Lawrence Taylor
CB - Albert Lewis
CB - Eric Wright
CB - Mark Lee
SS - Dennis Smith
FS - Vann McElroy

VS

NOS

OFFENSE
QB - Warren Moon
RB - Walter Payton (WC)
FB - Iron Head Heyward
WR - Mark Duper
WR - Haywood Jeffires
WR - Louis Lipps
TE - Wesley Walls
LT - Jonathan Ogden (WC)
LG - Nate Newton
C - Bart Oates
RG - Raleigh McKenzie
RT - Tim Irwin

DEFENSE
DE - J.J. Watt (WC)
NT - Jerry Ball
DE - Wayne Martin
OLB - Derrick Thomas
ILB - Sam Mills
ILB - Karl Mecklenburg
OLB - Pat Swilling
CB - Champ Bailey (WC)
CB - Charles Woodson (WC)
CB - Dave Waymer
SS - David Fulcher
FS - Steve Atwater

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EHB - 4
NOS - 6

VOTED - Nos, Johnny, Smitty, UK, EHB, Milk, Femur, WLK, 500, Ritz

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like EHB's team but I think my D is just too strong.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning Nos in this based on his secondary. And John Elway getting those linebackers when he decides to run.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams are excellent, Nos has the superior corners, but I like EHB's offensive weapons and devastating rush LB's

EHB 24
Nos 21

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im gonna go EHB. This is one of my favorite teams Ive ever drafted actually. I think itd be great to see my O vs Nos' D but Im not sure he has enough on Offense.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im gonna go EHB. This is one of my favorite teams Ive ever drafted actually. I think itd be great to see my O vs Nos' D but Im not sure he has enough on Offense.
I agree this is your best team. Nos is always a tough draw

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad matchup for both teams... But that makes for great football... but overall i have to go EHB his offensive skill players are better...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos's D is a bit too much and his Oline can handle EHB's Dline. I like EHB's LBers, but Krumrie was a very small nose and would get manhandled by Nos's interior linemen.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams are excellent, Nos has the superior corners, but I like EHB's offensive weapons and devastating rush LB's

EHB 24
Nos 21

I have no issue with anyone voting for EHB he has an awesome team.

But because i'm an ass hole I gotta say something. His rush backers, yeah great, mine aren't bad either. But remember LT will be going against IMO and I believe yours the best left tackle of all time.

Good luck to EHB's right side of the line trying to keep Watt and DT or Swilling off Elway. And I believe Elway threw more INT's than TD's like 5 or 6 times in his career, good luck against my secondary. I do like his receivers but going over the middle against Atwater and Fulcher is suicide.

EHB has Jim Brown who is obviously great but kinda one dimensional, I don't have to worry about about screens and the fact he doesn't have another back or a blocker its always Brown that plays right into my strengths.

I also think someone said something about my receivers, they are all fast which would cause all kinds of problems for his secondary and then I got the best running back who ever lived who IS a threat to catch the ball and Iron Head and his 260 lbs crashing into LB's leading the way.

Great team for EHB but I believe my team pulls away in this one. 28 - 17

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with anyone voting for EHB he has an awesome team.

But because i'm an ass hole I gotta say something. His rush backers, yeah great, mine aren't bad either. But remember LT will be going against IMO and I believe yours the best left tackle of all time.

Good luck to EHB's right side of the line trying to keep Watt and DT or Swilling off Elway. And I believe Elway threw more INT's than TD's like 5 or 6 times in his career, good luck against my secondary. I do like his receivers but going over the middle against Atwater and Fulcher is suicide.

EHB has Jim Brown who is obviously great but kinda one dimensional, I don't have to worry about about screens and the fact he doesn't have another back or a blocker its always Brown that plays right into my strengths.

I also think someone said something about my receivers, they are all fast which would cause all kinds of problems for his secondary and then I got the best running back who ever lived who IS a threat to catch the ball and Iron Head and his 260 lbs crashing into LB's leading the way.

Great team for EHB but I believe my team pulls away in this one. 28 - 17
I agree about Ogden, who would have a great battle with LT, but why wouldn't he put Ware on Ogdens side and put LT on Irwin, who LT would destroy? Even if Walls stayed in for a full double, LT would still get heat. And while you are right about Jim Brown being one dimensional, he's the best ever at that dimension. It would be a great game

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Ogden, who would have a great battle with LT, but why wouldn't he put Ware on Ogdens side and put LT on Irwin, who LT would destroy? Even if Walls stayed in for a full double, LT would still get heat. And while you are right about Jim Brown being one dimensional, he's the best ever at that dimension. It would be a great game

LT played almost exclusively on the right side but ok put him on the left side I still say Watt and DT get far more pressure between the two of them than LT does alone. Lets not forget i'd also have Heyward back there to help once LT got passed Irwin and Walls.

I think it can be argued Earl Campbell was a better power runner than Brown and AD is in the conversation.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this is worthy of the finals. Nos a little better on d and EHB a little better on offense. I'm going to lean to the D. Nos

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you post this for me I can't post... Sent Nos 1 but not sure if he got it...

No question Nos has the best secondary in the draft pass rush is killer too... Overall these teams are very similar lean defense to Nos lean offense to ehb... I think the run game will be huge here... With that I have to go with the LB crew of ehb...

Nos - 20
Ehb - 21

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW give me a few for this matchup. I saw Nos was in this matchup and I was like this will be easy to vote on but nope both teams are great.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn I have to vote for milk and nos in the same playoff seeding. EHB has a outstanding offense which is better then Nos's (my opinion). Nos has the better defense and his pick with Watt changed a lot of teams strategy because we all wanted him. I think Nos's secondary and overall defense will be able to get enough stops on EHB's offense and Nos will squeak out a win.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with 500 this count have been the Championship game. Congrats on another great team EHB.