• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1980's +4 NFL Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was half asleep when I wrote it.

Then I went to bed.

Ritz hates my lists this Mock for some reason. I think it's because they're beautiful.

Its not your list just you. :pound:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 is up and I did text him...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Mebert and everything is updated.

The Full Draft thread was up to date but the team thread (hardest one) isn't complete yet. I'm missing a few players. This was just a FYI not a diss or anything. I know how hard the Team Thread and so glad you like to do it.

Well I'm about to log off for awhile. Have friends coming over for Cards Against Humanity.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the grocery store and he noticed the cross chain I wear and he just came up and started talking to me, I honestly get that a lot, it's weird a lot of people have said I look mean or look like a biker but those same people have seen many situations where strangers just come up and start talking to me, it's weird.

Anyhow we talked about him being one of the orginal Tuskegee Airmen, we talked about him being inducted into the Arkansas Black Hall of Fame, we talked about our Mothers. When we were saying goodbye he said he loved me but he wasn't hitting on me. It honestly was an honor to have been able to meet him and speak with him for as long as I did, an older couple came up to us as we were talking and said hey aren't you Dr. Coggs and he said you know me? They said of course you are famous, he smiles from ear to ear.

Obviously this means a lot more to me than it did to some of you, sorry for kinda being a dick about it Milk, I just think a man like Dr. Coggs deserves respect.

Awesome, that's a walking history book... I was going to google (and did) after busting your chops... I'm sure it was pretty cool, shoulda took a selfie with him I know I woulda... :nod:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the deal here? Who's on the clock and who is skipped?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm posting so I don't have 666 as my post count anymore. Plus I'm a :postwhore2:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EHB is OTC and texted

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, that's a walking history book... I was going to google (and did) after busting your chops... I'm sure it was pretty cool, shoulda took a selfie with him I know I woulda... :nod:

I'm not really a lets take a picture or get an autograph type guy, it means more to me to shake his hand and listen to him speak, I just find it amazingly interesting the life the man has had. From the Tuskegee Airmen to him going to Harvard to him winning Gold medals in the senior Olympics in his 70's & 80's. He and his wife will be celebrating their 70th anniversary in August, how freakin cool is that? I was honored he was willing to spend as much time as he did with me, it's something i'll never forget.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500 to re-pick and I also text EHB he was OTC.

Everything is updated, a few players were not put on their teams but it has been fixed.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500 to re-pick and I also text EHB he was OTC.

Everything is updated, a few players were not put on their teams but it has been fixed.

i think there should be a time limit for this too... If Nos takes too long to post on the team thread or the full draft thread, we all get to critique his penmanship...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think there should be a time limit for this too... If Nos takes too long to post on the team thread or the full draft thread, we all get to critique his penmanship...

nos, how is your penmanship anyway... i imagine it to be very pretty, do you dot your I's with a peace sign???

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really a lets take a picture or get an autograph type guy, it means more to me to shake his hand and listen to him speak, I just find it amazingly interesting the life the man has had. From the Tuskegee Airmen to him going to Harvard to him winning Gold medals in the senior Olympics in his 70's & 80's. He and his wife will be celebrating their 70th anniversary in August, how freakin cool is that? I was honored he was willing to spend as much time as he did with me, it's something i'll never forget.

Yeah, seems like a class act... On not big on pics autographs either... :whistle:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boys had pool play today... We somehow drew the number 1 and 2 ranked teams in Louisiana... Got spanked the first game 15-3... Won the second game 10-7... We ended up 7 seed and have to play the team that spanked us... Matters worse, I'd plan to tell the coach exactly how I felt about our team waisting 1 of our best players at home and at least let them try vs a team that has beaten us 3 straight... Well we took The boys to this place called Area 51 and it's basically a huge building full of trampolines... 13$ an hour... So I let Dash and Tamihana play for 30min. And was about to tell them to no more for the night but they run off while I'm talking to Walker... Literally 1mim later, Tamihana runs to me and says Dash hurt his foot... Rolled his ankle pretty bad... Not sure I he can play...absolutely sucks.... I rubbed it down and gave him some ibuprofen and crossing finger... :hope:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos,
Question if someone picks a player already selected how long do they get to re-pick before being skipped?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of being skipped 500 will be skipped from now on for taking my two players on top of my list Webster and Ratham. Really wanted Ratham and surprised he "WAS" still available. Great picks 500!!!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boys had pool play today... We somehow drew the number 1 and 2 ranked teams in Louisiana... Got spanked the first game 15-3... Won the second game 10-7... We ended up 7 seed and have to play the team that spanked us... Matters worse, I'd plan to tell the coach exactly how I felt about our team waisting 1 of our best players at home and at least let them try vs a team that has beaten us 3 straight... Well we took The boys to this place called Area 51 and it's basically a huge building full of trampolines... 13$ an hour... So I let Dash and Tamihana play for 30min. And was about to tell them to no more for the night but they run off while I'm talking to Walker... Literally 1mim later, Tamihana runs to me and says Dash hurt his foot... Rolled his ankle pretty bad... Not sure I he can play...absolutely sucks.... I rubbed it down and gave him some ibuprofen and crossing finger... :hope:
:L That sucks. Fill a small bucket halfway with water, mix in ice till its nearly to the top, have him stick his foot in in for as long as he can take it(up to 20 min, more likely 2). Ice the first 24 hours several times

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn that's horrible. Wishing Dash a speedy recovery. My wife (ER/Trauma nurse) says: Rest, ice, compression (like an ace wrap), elevate. Try Tylenol as well.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's Ratham?:noidea: