• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1969 & 1996 Five HOFers MLB Draft : CHAT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wlk3

you probably had the pick of the draft with your Canseco pick... kind of silly that he was still available...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it kinda dont make sense being his other DH candidates are also right handed bats.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 - love the Mo Vaughn pick - was gonna pick him forever ago - but already had 5 players who could play first - and you can only have so many first basemen before you have to play one somewhere they haven't played - and I think that putting Mo Vaughn in CF would have made people scratch their heads...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500 that he is OTC and I texted Nos that I can't finish this draft. I give everyone permission to make my final few picks for me. Reasons for this (sorry if it sounds like bitching but I am pissed)

1. Baby due in exactly 1 week (and paternity test due later to see if Tommy is the mother or not)
2. My union is battling my school district who is forcing me basically to be switched to another location despite daycare problems and the fact I am the victim. Get this I make a crappy $14,000 a year (just got sick typing that) and they just paid a lawyer $3,000 for their legal options about transferring me to another school and keeping the student who attacked me at the school. Lawyer gave a 8 page answer without knowing the full facts.
3. Not one person from the district has asked me what I would like, my situation or hell if I was okay.
4. After all these therapy appointments from being injured at work I have learned the school has been wrongfully scheduling myself and every employee therapy appointments after work hours so they don't have to pay for subs. Well all those hours are billable because its workers comp and should have been either during work hours or paid for after work hours. (something I have to look into later)
5. After the 2 head injuries (refrain from jokes) I have learned from coworkers and my wife that I am having memory lose. I would tell them something then 30 min later tell them the same thing.
6. Yes Nos I am looking into other jobs but being a stripper is hard on my disabled knees from Airborne school. Wrapping around the pole puts to much pressure on them.

* Can't wait till Brooklyn is a little order so my wife and I can seriously explore jobs in Texas. My God the food I had there still leaves me with wet dreams. Would have been a even better trip if Nos didn't lie to me saying he was to far from where I was staying to avoid us meeting. J/K

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500 that he is OTC and I texted Nos that I can't finish this draft. I give everyone permission to make my final few picks for me. Reasons for this (sorry if it sounds like bitching but I am pissed)

1. Baby due in exactly 1 week (and paternity test due later to see if Tommy is the mother or not)
2. My union is battling my school district who is forcing me basically to be switched to another location despite daycare problems and the fact I am the victim. Get this I make a crappy $14,000 a year (just got sick typing that) and they just paid a lawyer $3,000 for their legal options about transferring me to another school and keeping the student who attacked me at the school. Lawyer gave a 8 page answer without knowing the full facts.
3. Not one person from the district has asked me what I would like, my situation or hell if I was okay.
4. After all these therapy appointments from being injured at work I have learned the school has been wrongfully scheduling myself and every employee therapy appointments after work hours so they don't have to pay for subs. Well all those hours are billable because its workers comp and should have been either during work hours or paid for after work hours. (something I have to look into later)
5. After the 2 head injuries (refrain from jokes) I have learned from coworkers and my wife that I am having memory lose. I would tell them something then 30 min later tell them the same thing.
6. Yes Nos I am looking into other jobs but being a stripper is hard on my disabled knees from Airborne school. Wrapping around the pole puts to much pressure on them.

* Can't wait till Brooklyn is a little order so my wife and I can seriously explore jobs in Texas. My God the food I had there still leaves me with wet dreams. Would have been a even better trip if Nos didn't lie to me saying he was to far from where I was staying to avoid us meeting. J/K

Man, that really sucks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stay strong man. You are tough, you will get through these tough times. My suggestion, is move to Texas as soon as you can. And you better get back here as soon as you can, we cant have myself win every draft bc you vote my opponent every time :laugh3:

Seriously, get well and I know everything will work out for ya bc you deserve it and love what you do :suds:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are not the father.gif

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

images

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66