• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #19 TX @ TTU |6:30CT| FOX

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't arguing shit other than you dogging ou defense because a backup qb was in and that same backup qb torched your asses...draw your correlations where you wish and keep worshipping your douchebag coach, wouldn't expect less from the donghorn faithful.

I'm real fucking disappointed you fucks couldn't make it to the ccg....:tsk:

God, you are ignorant. If you read the thread it was dogging the announcer for saying something stupid, which an OU fan coupletely agreed with in that thread. I guess you couldn’t put it all together. Based on the rest of your intelligent post, that isn’t shocking. I bet that donghorn comment is a knee slapper in the sandbox among your friends.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, you are ignorant. If you read the thread it was dogging the announcer for saying something stupid, which an OU fan coupletely agreed with in that thread. I guess you couldn’t put it all together. Based on the rest of your intelligent post, that isn’t shocking. I bet that donghorn comment is a knee slapper in the sandbox among your friends.
giphy.gif

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well hot damn, my two cents: I fucking love having a good quarterback again. Hot damn it's been a long, long time. 20 TDs 2 INTS, with both INTS from the Maryland game. Add, not sure, but maybe 6-7 rushing TDs.

The losses to WVU and Okie St were not on the quarterback.

on the other front, man I'm tired of facing Big12 super offenses week-after-week-after week. One of these years, when the team gets some depth, maybe the defense can get much better.