• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 team, .5PPR, Auction keeper

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft results, my keepers were D. Henry, M Sanders, and C Godwin

QB Dak
RB Miles Sanders
RB Derrick Henry
WR Chris Godwin
WR Julio Jones
Flex Michael Gallup
TE Tyler Higbee
Kick Greg Zuerlein
Denver Defense

Bench:
Minshew
Cam Akers
Desean Jackson
OJ Howard
Hunter Renfrow
Jerry Jeudy
Jalen Reagor

Being able to keep Henry, Sanders, and Godwin from last season for cost + 20% with $20 min really helped since I got all three for a total of $87 of our $200 budget. I honestly didn't intend to get so many Cowboys, but people were avoiding them to keep from looking like homers. Yahoo is projecting me to finish first, but said I had the second best draft.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuq.... hell of a team..

Not sure u even need Minshew on your bench....

but you theoretically have :
Top 5 qb

Top 5 wr in Julio, top 5 last year in Godwin

Top 5 rb in henry, what should be at worst a top 12 rb in sanders

if the rams keep the same system they finished out the year, and I think they do a top 7 TE in higbee

cam Akers May be a steal

Gallup should be fine.... lot of upside wr in your bench... If likely drop Minshew and renfrow for some
More upside guys.....but your locked and loaded

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuq.... hell of a team..

Not sure u even need Minshew on your bench....

but you theoretically have :
Top 5 qb

Top 5 wr in Julio, top 5 last year in Godwin

Top 5 rb in henry, what should be at worst a top 12 rb in sanders

if the rams keep the same system they finished out the year, and I think they do a top 7 TE in higbee

cam Akers May be a steal

Gallup should be fine.... lot of upside wr in your bench... If likely drop Minshew and renfrow for some
More upside guys.....but your locked and loaded

Funny thing is the Minshew get was a troll bid. Pretty early (so everyone had money still) someone put him up for $1 and I instantly bid him up, being so early. Then got him. So he is who I plan to drop to flex more guys onto my bench, $2 is nothing to lose out on.

I also just dropped DEN defense already since Indy's defense was free for week 1. I mean...going against JAX is a no brainer for a defense. I'm hoping my three rookies will give me at least one player worth paying to keep. I can keep both Henry and Sanders for one more year. Godwin has to go back in the draft after this year (my third to have him). Assuming injuries don't wipe me out, I think I ahve a stacked team. Super excited.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva team! Well rounded. Not a fan of your RBs but they should pan out just fine. Henry should finish top 10 easy. Been hearing good things about his receiving abilities this summer. Sanders has upside if he can stay healthy.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva team! Well rounded. Not a fan of your RBs but they should pan out just fine. Henry should finish top 10 easy. Been hearing good things about his receiving abilities this summer. Sanders has upside if he can stay healthy.

If I falter it will be because of RB, for sure. I'm hoping the good numbers Sanders put up late last season carry over into this year, thinking he can be the next Kamara in this league.

In our league you can designate someone a keeper if they have never been on the waiver wire. My hope is that in the early weeks one of those rookie WR's, or Renfrow, puts up great numbers and I can flip one or two of them for a good late season RB. The problem is, I dont see any sure fire RB's that are available. I'm the only one in the league with two RB's that could be considered top 15. So with others only having a single workhorse RB, at best, not going to pry anyone away.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I falter it will be because of RB, for sure. I'm hoping the good numbers Sanders put up late last season carry over into this year, thinking he can be the next Kamara in this league.

In our league you can designate someone a keeper if they have never been on the waiver wire. My hope is that in the early weeks one of those rookie WR's, or Renfrow, puts up great numbers and I can flip one or two of them for a good late season RB. The problem is, I dont see any sure fire RB's that are available. I'm the only one in the league with two RB's that could be considered top 15. So with others only having a single workhorse RB, at best, not going to pry anyone away.
Yea that would be a very difficult trade to pull off then. Unless you can bait & package with Akers if he earns the starting gig at some point.

I’d say you’re in great shape for now though.