• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 11/02/13 • Rangers v. Carolina Hurricanes • 7:00 PM • MSG [HD]

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont kmow how Hank will look until the game starts then progreses and thats if he gets the start.
If Hank is the starter against Pitt, Talbot will get the start against Anaheim or vice-verse. Talbot isnt going to be a type of back up that rides bench, he is going to be an active back up, or at least should be.

If AV plays this like he did with Schneider/Luongo then it is going to cause a huge mess here. That's basically making Hank leave here next year. I'm not sold on Talbot being the full-time starter after a few games. This is Hanks team, he is the backbone of this roster and should be in net. I'm not throwing 8 years away for 3 good starts from Talbot.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If AV plays this like he did with Schneider/Luongo then it is going to cause a huge mess here. That's basically making Hank leave here next year. I'm not sold on Talbot being the full-time starter after a few games. This is Hanks team, he is the backbone of this roster and should be in net. I'm not throwing 8 years away for 3 good starts from Talbot.

Talbot should see minutes as a starter and platooning just might be the best thing for Hank since the Goat wore Hank down due to not having any faith in Biron's play in net. Platooning will give Hank much needed rest and at the same time playing minutes for Talbot. Its not Hanks team anymore its the team itself in addition all goalies have to start somewhere in their career and minutes now is of future value for Talbot and to the future of the Rangers team and organization.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I would want Hank fully rested for the Pens I would start Talbot. I mean I do want revenge against the Ducks as much as anyone and want our best players out there but in the long run a loss against the Pens will be worst then a loss against the Ducks. I would aim for having the best people on the ice and well rested against a division opponent.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he does seem like a waste of space. Not sure what his purpose with the team is supposed to be.