• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Team Standard

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a mock earlier, preparing for my 14 Team PPR League. I was drafting out of the 8th slot. Wanted to try the strategy of passing on RB and going all-in on WR's/TE for this PPR mock (well since I got Thomas). Mahomes almost fell to me in the 3rd. Anyway this is how it turned out. Probably not going to skip out on RB in the 1st...

Just posted first 10 round picks

Starters
QB - Wilson
RB - Mostert
RB - J Howard
WR - M Thomas
WR - Woods
TE - Kelce
FLEX - K Allen

Bench
RB - Pollard
WR - J Jefferson

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a mock earlier, preparing for my 14 Team PPR League. I was drafting out of the 8th slot. Wanted to try the strategy of passing on RB and going all-in on WR's/TE for this PPR mock (well since I got Thomas). Mahomes almost fell to me in the 3rd. Anyway this is how it turned out. Probably not going to skip out on RB in the 1st...

Just posted first 10 round picks

Starters
QB - Wilson
RB - Mostert
RB - J Howard
WR - M Thomas
WR - Woods
TE - Kelce
FLEX - K Allen

Bench
RB - Pollard
WR - J Jefferson
love your wr's....and you have a big TE advantage....but your rb's are rough........like rough, you dont have anyone that even catches passes....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love your wr's....and you have a big TE advantage....but your rb's are rough........like rough, you dont have anyone that even catches passes....

Yep, very rough. I wont be drafting like this...of course every draft is different but it’s good to experiment. In this slot it seemed like every time I wanted a RB I either didnt like the few options or a huge reach. Even looked at handcuffs but all were gone right before my next pick. Tough

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, very rough. I wont be drafting like this...of course every draft is different but it’s good to experiment. In this slot it seemed like every time I wanted a RB I either didnt like the few options or a huge reach. Even looked at handcuffs but all were gone right before my next pick. Tough
well you at least got rb's in good situations........its not like u got say ryquell armstead........where u just dont know. U know howard can run the rock and get goal line work, and col. mostert is in a shanny system

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you killed it the first 3 picks...

dont really like any of your other picks....

i like the TEs, and defense at least...