• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Team Standard ESPN (2 spots left) *Leaguesafe*

Hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I've posted this a million times but this will be the last lol. I have a 10 team ESPN league that uses standard-decimal scoring. If you're not familiar with it, basically you get rewarded for every yard. If your RB runs for 56 yards, you receive 5.6 points. Most leagues don't do this which is why a lot of people like to join my league every year. The same goes for QB pass yards as well as WR and RB receiving yards. The rules are very similar to the Yahoo.com rules if you've ever played on there. See for yourself: League Settings - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

Our league is planning to draft at some point in August, but I won't know the exact date until I can fill the league and come up with a day and time that works for everyone. My plan is to go with a $50 Leaguesafe buy in. If you're worried about joining my league because of that, I've used leaguesafe in the past and never had a complaint from anyone. It's a secure website and I'm not here to try to scam someone. The leaguesafe payment will need to be made prior to the draft. Once the league fills, I will pay first and you will have a deadline to make your payment, which will be a day or two before the draft.

I have 2 spots left. If you're looking for a 10 team money league, I'd love to have you join. I'm trying to find fun, active, and competitive owners that check in on a daily basis once the season starts. If you have any questions, please ask. And if you'd like to join, feel free to leave your email in a reply or message me and I'll invite you immediately.

Thanks,
Hunter

Hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one more spot left as of now. Someone could drop later down the road, but if you're interested, now is the time to join.

Thanks.

Hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one spot left in this league if any of you are interested.

Hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a spot open up. Draft will be Friday, August 30th at 8:00pm ET. Leaguesafe deadline will be August 25th. If you're interested in joining, please leave me your email address.