• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10/03 game 162 gamethread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I missed the thread in real time, gents. So good.

I knew we'd win, easy. :-)

I can't go over to ESPN and talk shit, no integrity. I have to admit, Nolan's bullshit made me not even want to post there. I'd be a front runner to show up now and own him silly. But I like what you all are doing there. Keep it up. And what you are doing to inout is awesome. I'm sure he's actually cried from the abuse.

The thing about Nolan....he's all yay Giants now. When they lose to the Phillies, he'll be spewing his Debbie Downer shit the entire last game. He's such a miserable fuck. I actually like Tito more.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry I missed the thread in real time, gents. So good.

I knew we'd win, easy. :-)

I can't go over to ESPN and talk shit, no integrity. I have to admit, Nolan's bullshit made me not even want to post there. I'd be a front runner to show up now and own him silly. But I like what you all are doing there. Keep it up. And what you are doing to inout is awesome. I'm sure he's actually cried from the abuse.

The thing about Nolan....he's all yay Giants now. When they lose to the Phillies, he'll be spewing his Debbie Downer shit the entire last game. He's such a miserable fuck. I actually like Tito more.

Well, Tito you can't argue with because he is in denial about everything, but at least he knows when to shut the fuck up, unlike Nolan. Inout is my least favorite out of the 3 of them though, we made it a point to show him what a bitch he is, SFAnthem and I have been verbally fucking him up hahaha. Feel free to join in at any time if you would like, it's very entertaining hahaha. What I want to know is where the hell is Trueniners to spew out his umpjacking/Posey is now the league MVP (yes better than Votto) crap? It seems like he is also only there when the Giants lose or before games.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tito is a clown, he has his take but he purposely acts the fool, doesn't care if anyone takes him seriously. He might also be actually medically defective in the brain, so I can't be down on him too much. Nolan is desperate to appear smart, and to belong. And he's the classic downer fan who just moans all day long so if they fall short he was 'right' and if they win, you know, fuck it, yay! inout is clearly some kind of weird troll who probably is a dodger or Padre fan, deserves every bit of abuse. TrueNiners also seems a little unhinged, Tito style. Like maybe not all there mentally.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tito is a clown, he has his take but he purposely acts the fool, doesn't care if anyone takes him seriously. He might also be actually medically defective in the brain, so I can't be down on him too much. Nolan is desperate to appear smart, and to belong. And he's the classic downer fan who just moans all day long so if they fall short he was 'right' and if they win, you know, fuck it, yay! inout is clearly some kind of weird troll who probably is a dodger or Padre fan, deserves every bit of abuse. TrueNiners also seems a little unhinged, Tito style. Like maybe not all there mentally.

There's a possibility that we've all been wrong about Tito and he actually is this poor crazy Latino man that thinks whitey is always out to get him and thinks Velez knows what a baseball is, you know, crazy delusional shit. I don't think TrueNiners could really be crazy though, I think he's a 9 year old who is excited about getting his first laptop and decided he has to write stuff about his bay area teams all the time. His only crazy beliefs that are apparent are that the MLB is out to get the Giants via the umpires. Other than that he just seems like a mega homer (which since he thinks his team is so great in every aspect, the only way they don't win every single year is because everybody else is cheating) and like he has the mentality of a 9 year old. I'm assuming in his case that it's because he's 9, not because he has some type of mental defect. Inoutretreat is such a bitch that we were destroying him on a thread that was deleted so I decided to make a new one just for ridiculing him hahaha.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing about Tito, look at his posts today. When he drops the clowny bullshit he isn't dumb. His playoff roster discussions are spot on. Yes he overvalues Velez and undervalues Cain but he admits it. He's not a dummy. He seems to understand the game. Nolan is the worst...thinks he is so baseball savvy, in fact knows very little.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
giantswinthewest.jpg

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great pics gp! nice res on the pics

What I love best about this team is that everything is spontaneous and real.

The Bonds teams' interactions with the crowd felt a little forced (expect for guys like Richie and JT)

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I WAS THERE!! AND IT WAS AMAZING!!

I was in the second row near the Pads bullpen and got to high-five the whole team as they ran by like little kids! What an amazing day!! Deep down inside, I'm glad they waited until today to clinch because it was that much more rewarding!

Go Giants!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at these pics has put a HUGE smile on my face again.

Thanks GP...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Filo must be loving it, right now.

Hell Yes! I was going absolutely nuts. What a special day.

Yea, that lucky bastard!

Happy for him.

Thanks guys, I just can't explain it, it.....was.....awesome. My blood pressure hates me. I was so amped on the whole car ride home, lol.

But of course, had to stop by my favorite mexican food place (because of the Red Salsa!!!) on the way home. God do I love El Charrito on Holly and El Camino in San Carlos. :D

Awesome Game Day Thread too Gents!!! Bring on the Braves.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You missed our victory shots we took Filo, but it sounds like I'd trade my night for yours in a heartbeat, hahaha. Does anybody else see the Posey-Wilson picture and think it looks like Brian is about to rip him in half?