• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (8) Los Angeles Kings Series Thread

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah its unprofessional. hope the team can use it for fodder. fuck do teams hate us :D

alot of it is warranted when you see the douche moves like the ones Kesler was pulling last night

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
david booth wins the canucks most exciting player award and now all he does is endlessly try to go on solo end to end rushes

is there a more individualistic 2nd line in hockey ... not something to be proud of

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some random bullets from last nights game:

Game one goes to the Kings. That’s an odd feeling.

That was one of those games the Kings of old knew how to lose. Who are these guys?

By which I mean, a game in which the Kings came out strong, dominated, got stone-walled, got a dumb penalty followed by a quick goal-against. Etc.

Another feature of the usual plot of Kings’ losses: the power play that fails to capitalize on multiple ripe opportunities to put their opponent away.

The Canucks seemed especially undisciplined last night.

It was obvious that they were trying to throw Doughty off his game.

I think trying to throw Doughty off his game threw them off their game.

I saw a headline somewhere questioning whether the hit which drove Clifford’s face through the glass was deserving of a 5 and game. Er, yes, it was?

I assume Clifford will be out for a few games and Andrei Loktionov will get to be in his first NHL playoff game.

DUSTIN PENNER!

Totally different player after his marriage fell apart.

Penner, Richards, Carter. The Big Trade Line?

Speaking of one of those trades, Brayden Schenn had a nice goal in LA East’s OT win.

Slava Voynov is really good at keeping pucks in.

Did Jeff Carter intentionally bunt that puck over to Penner with his skate?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]-4JBykwEBbM[/YOUTUBE]

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent read this thread so i dont know if its been posted ... but man ... do i hate this Hells Angel dude and his bowl cut kid ... i think that was a counterfeit jersey the dude was wearing last night

original.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, that was definitely inappropriate and unprofessional. I think teams need to stop having avid teams fans (assumption on my part) in control of the twitter accounts. Didn't something like this happen to the Flames earlier this year too?

yeah it was right after hemsky was resigned. it was a really stupid post.

they need to take fans out of it if they want to remain clean and professional. canucks twitter is clean. bluejackets is clean. its not really a big deal but it can get stupid

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
bulletin board material. 'embrace the hate'

Bieksa was invisible last night
seems he is only good when paired with Hamhuis.

- last night they tried to clown their way through the game. fuck off and stop the bullshit!
- you were supposed to thrive off of a special teams game, and you didn't. yes Kings had 8 powerplay chances (that's ONE part of the problem), but you also got blanked on 5 chances (the other part of the problem)
- allowing the Kings almost 40 shots in your own barn? fuck off.
- way to give an 8th seed an assload of hope. Game 2 had better fucking be domination.
- stop acting like princesses and OUTWORK someone. assholes.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not always a bad thing for 3tard

well when things are getting chippy and the team needs some sort of physical response

yes he is the penultimate spot picker ... but this was in his wheelhouse last night because Mike Richards was going off and Bieksa has put him in his place before

put the cape back on again, juice

[YOUTUBE]ao-RKWBdiDk[/YOUTUBE]

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its twitter. Im all for being professional overall... but its just Twitter people. Its not like the tweet was that bad anyways.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are upset over that tweet? :lol:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are upset over that tweet? :lol:

Kind of like being upset over Hispanics that are asked in a survey if they like the tag??? :boink: :heh:

Seriously though, not upset at all. I want the Kings to win. I just think a Tweet like that coming from a Corporation is a little unprofessional is all.....even if it is funny as feck.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Canucks didn't look very good. Kesler was/is a disgrace. Bieksa didn't play to his strengths at all.

Yet through all this the Nucks lost because meathead Bitz has no brain. Without that 5 minute PP this game plays out much differently.

The Canucks need to wake up but it's far from panic time.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, not upset at all. I want the Kings to win. I just think a Tweet like that coming from a Corporation is a little unprofessional is all.....even if it is funny as feck.

yeah thats all. I loved that Flames tweet as well. but that stuff is for bloggers and fanboys not the actual team

plus its ONLY game 1. maybe they should wait unit or if they have us on the ropes or eliminate us...

go canucks go

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Canucks didn't look very good. Kesler was/is a disgrace. Bieksa didn't play to his strengths at all.

Yet through all this the Nucks lost because meathead Bitz has no brain. Without that 5 minute PP this game plays out much differently.

The Canucks need to wake up but it's far from panic time.

agreed. I am tiring of those antics and fucking fast. they have skill, they have talent, they have what it takes. THEY DONT NEED THAT SHIT