• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 2) Boston Celtics

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler’s injury must be bothering him. Seems like he and the Heat have fallen off a cliff. I’m reminded that the NBA playoffs are truly a war of attrition. Nobody is 100%. It’s about finding a way.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a defeated man. Tonight is the first time all playoffs that I felt they will not win the title.

Didn't want to believe Butler injury too much after game 4 but then i saw how he looked/played tonight and it confirms my fears that he is indeed limited due to this injury
I know how this feels brother. ND football coming in a few months.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to have a very honest talk with Lowry because he's not right. Might be best for him to sit out and let Gabe run the show
I don’t think it’s coincidence that the only two games the Sixers got in the series were the games Lowry played. Not coming at the guy. Just pointing out that he’s injured and not himself. A cranky hamstring for a player at the back end of his career can be debilitating.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler’s injury must be bothering him. Seems like he and the Heat have fallen off a cliff. I’m reminded that the NBA playoffs are truly a war of attrition. Nobody is 100%. It’s about finding a way.
Yep.

Everybody is battling some injury this time of year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was awesome.

Feeling all diabetical at the moment.

die young GIF

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers had a 2-1 lead on the Suns when AD went down the year the Bucks won it all.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 2 games have been atrocious. Miami's starting backcourt is so awful. Im not sure why Lowry is even out there. he is such a hinderance to this team. Forget the fact he cant make a basket, the simple fact that his passes are so bad and makes the guys have to move out of their position to get it, which then forces a terrible shot. He needs to sit, he does more harm than good. If Strus cant make a shot then he needs to at least just be a distributor, stop forcing the shots. At one point last night we have (4) 3pt shots in a row that didnt even touch the rim. 2 were airballed and 2 were duds off the backboard and missed the rim. Thats just awful.

I wont knock Jimmy because the only reason Miami is even here is cause of the hustle this guy puts out there. Hes allowed to have an off night, especially when he's hurt. Bam on the other hand, for a dude making $32M a year, is soft and is getting out hustled nightly.

PJ- Keep doing what your doing. He seems to be the only guy with energy out there, might not make the baskets but he gives alot of energy and is always fired up.

If Herro misses game 6 its over. (I believe its over no matter what at this point, but 100% done if Herro doesnt play)

Spo is a GREAT coach, one of the best all time. My biggest issue with him now and always has been is his rotations. Its clear Miami is struggling and cant make a single basket, its clear Lowry, Strus shouldnt be on the court. Spo should get stuck in his way and just keep withy a 8 man rotation. He should go deeper into the bench and find that spark. Boston is prepared for every guy we have put out there, so maybe change it up some and put some guys out there they arent ready for. We have guys on the bench that could be playing some minutes. Maybe ignite from 3 and change a game around. Spo just gets stuck in his ways and doesnt make those changes.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 2 games have been atrocious. Miami's starting backcourt is so awful. Im not sure why Lowry is even out there. he is such a hinderance to this team. Forget the fact he cant make a basket, the simple fact that his passes are so bad and makes the guys have to move out of their position to get it, which then forces a terrible shot. He needs to sit, he does more harm than good. If Strus cant make a shot then he needs to at least just be a distributor, stop forcing the shots. At one point last night we have (4) 3pt shots in a row that didnt even touch the rim. 2 were airballed and 2 were duds off the backboard and missed the rim. Thats just awful.

I wont knock Jimmy because the only reason Miami is even here is cause of the hustle this guy puts out there. Hes allowed to have an off night, especially when he's hurt. Bam on the other hand, for a dude making $32M a year, is soft and is getting out hustled nightly.

PJ- Keep doing what your doing. He seems to be the only guy with energy out there, might not make the baskets but he gives alot of energy and is always fired up.

If Herro misses game 6 its over. (I believe its over no matter what at this point, but 100% done if Herro doesnt play)

Spo is a GREAT coach, one of the best all time. My biggest issue with him now and always has been is his rotations. Its clear Miami is struggling and cant make a single basket, its clear Lowry, Strus shouldnt be on the court. Spo should get stuck in his way and just keep withy a 8 man rotation. He should go deeper into the bench and find that spark. Boston is prepared for every guy we have put out there, so maybe change it up some and put some guys out there they arent ready for. We have guys on the bench that could be playing some minutes. Maybe ignite from 3 and change a game around. Spo just gets stuck in his ways and doesnt make those changes.

Spo done the best that he could with the rotations. Literally nothing else he can really do

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely. The Celtics are banged up as well. I guess it comes down to depth. Derrick White was a huge pickup with Marcus Smart so limited.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn good win by the Celtics last night. They gotta take care of business tomorrow night so they don't have to return to Miami for a game 7.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn good win by the Celtics last night. They gotta take care of business tomorrow night so they don't have to return to Miami for a game 7.

HCA has been meaningless in this series. I can't see the Heat winning two straight regardless of where it is played.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HCA has been meaningless in this series. I can't see the Heat winning two straight regardless of where it is played.

It's gonna be tough for the Heat to beat the Celtics twice. Their offense just isn't clicking. Boston's gotta take care of things tomorrow. I don't want a game 7.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody says or thinks that

Doesn't mean anything anyway, just one of the long list of reasons LB is GOAT
Carlisle is the one that first added Tayshaun Prince to the playoff rotation and convinced Billups to sign there and leave KG's Timberwolves.