• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs. 8) Los Angeles Clippers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure!

If you want to take my place, go right ahead. I am stepping out.

Oh hell no. I'm not taking your place. Find someone else.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is getting rescinded.

Two guys talking trash to each other should not constitute a double T.
Yeah, I don't undestand why they don't just play and let their game do the talking. Durant showed last night that when he is focused he is the game's best player (Outside of Harden?)and cannot be stopped

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

Point is he was an ex-gangster who did a lot to help kids avoid the mistakes he made. And he turned his own life around and was highly successful.

It is really easy for city kids with no positive role models to fall into the traps of gang life. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that.
But still put himself in a position to get gunned down gangster style on the street. I don't buy all the "turned his life around" nonsense.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they make him a good enough offer to stay next year, especially if KD leaves?

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that salary cap stuff. I'm guessing they can pay him a lot more next offseason and that they can sign him to more than one year. I read that the Warriors front office made a rare mistake two offseasons ago in declining the option on Looney for this season, and so they could only offer him one year and the minimum salary last offseason. I'm guessing they have Bird rights on him, too, if they want to use it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you might have thought I meant one Warriors victory in the series. I meant to say a sweep by Houston is more likely than a warriors series victory. I just don’t se. anyone with the will to try and sto harden. I think they’ll just settle for trying to put-3 The rockets and that won’t work

This was the quote from you: "I see them pulling this one out in 7 but being so worn out that they get swept by Houston."

That quote is stupid, per usual. Not hard to misconstrue.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure anyone said they didn't have injuries. But he missed, what, 2 games....and when he played it was 10 minutes/game. Usually mentioned in comparison to Cavs' injuries in 2015 and there is no comparison.

That said, I've always liked the guy.

Cavs were more injured in 2015, that's true. But many (most?) Cavs fans like to pooh pooh the Warriors injuries in 2016. They were real. Bogut, Draymond essentially injured for game 5, Curry at 70% or so, those were real things and the Ws lost in 7 by one possession. Do the Cavs win if the Ws are all healthty? We'll never know but I think not.

Either way, the ring is legit, the Cavs won it fair and square and it counts for all time and they came back from down 3-1 and they deserve all the credit there is to give. And I'm happy for Cleveland and LeBron that they did. It's easy to say that after winning the next 3 of course LOL, but it's true.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Either Way Guy.

Dubs win and he's happy. Lose and he'll claim an I-told-you-so "win" and be happy.

Question is which he prefers.

Honestly, he prefers they lose. He even bet the Rockets to win in Las Vegas.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance when/how do we find out if the league rescinded that stupid double tech?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the quote from you: "I see them pulling this one out in 7 but being so worn out that they get swept by Houston."

That quote is stupid, per usual. Not hard to misconstrue.
You're such a fag. Just like a scorned woman. LOL!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that salary cap stuff. I'm guessing they can pay him a lot more next offseason and that they can sign him to more than one year. I read that the Warriors front office made a rare mistake two offseasons ago in declining the option on Looney for this season, and so they could only offer him one year and the minimum salary last offseason. I'm guessing they have Bird rights on him, too, if they want to use it.
Lou Williams would fit the 6th man role of Iguodala well next year when Iggy is gone.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou Williams would fit the 6th man role of Iguodala well next year when Iggy is gone.

First off, Lou would be awesome as a scorer but Iggy's role is defense, and it's underrated since he's a bench guy. There's a reason he's part of the Hampton 5/Lineup of Death that ends games.

Second he's not a FA for one more year, so LOL at you per usual

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, Lou would be awesome as a scorer but Iggy's role is defense, and it's underrated since he's a bench guy. There's a reason he's part of the Hampton 5/Lineup of Death that ends games.

Second he's not a FA for one more year, so LOL at you per usual
He is still ok as a defensive player but he ignites offense as well

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still ok as a defensive player but he ignites offense as well

No he's fantastic as a defensive player, probably the fastest hands on the team. But yes he does help spark the second team offense a bit when he's not missing wide open jumpers and FTs as he sometimes does. His best O is in transition. Not like Lou though, who can score at will.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But still put himself in a position to get gunned down gangster style on the street. I don't buy all the "turned his life around" nonsense.

Really?

He was standing in front of a clothing store that he owned when he was killed. The very fact that he owned legitimate business and has been a role model to kids is all the proof I need.

Abosolutely no reason to blaspheme him.

In fact, in spite of his prior mistakes, I would be willing to bet that Nipsy accomplished more good for others in his short life than you will in your much longer one.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's fantastic as a defensive player, probably the fastest hands on the team. But yes he does help spark the second team offense a bit when he's not missing wide open jumpers and FTs as he sometimes does. His best O is in transition. Not like Lou though, who can score at will.

And he is yet another facilitator/ball mover.

Iggy has sacrificed a lot of production to be a role player for a great team. Not exactly a shocker that Monty wouldn't get that.