• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors (73-9) vs 8) Houston Rockets (41-41)

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the first time ever I agreed with Green

“Absolutely not,” Green told USA TODAY Sports when asked if he had a problem with Beverley’s first-quarter fisticuffs with reigning MVP Stephen Curry on Saturday. “(Beverley) is who he is, and that’s what made him who he is. You can’t knock somebody for the way he plays. I don’t think he does anything dirty. Now he does chippy stuff, but chippy is chippy and dirty is dirty.”

:whoppdeedoo:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the first time ever I agreed with Green

“Absolutely not,” Green told USA TODAY Sports when asked if he had a problem with Beverley’s first-quarter fisticuffs with reigning MVP Stephen Curry on Saturday. “(Beverley) is who he is, and that’s what made him who he is. You can’t knock somebody for the way he plays. I don’t think he does anything dirty. Now he does chippy stuff, but chippy is chippy and dirty is dirty.”

You sure he isn't talking about himself lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, are you really a Warriors can?

Is this like some reverse psychology thing to protect yourself from a letdown?

He's questionable for game 2. But, why are you making stuff up about him missing the series?

Bc if something more serious happens he can blame it on his injury to why they lost. He is just getting ready, it's honestly very pathetic. Shit happens, deal with it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some of the things @Montalban has posted on the Warriors board just THIS SEASON. When the team has set the all-time record for wins in a season. He's also called me a Warriors homer, but I think I'm pretty reasonable about the team.
I believe all of those statements were fact, were they not?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe all of those statements were fact, were they not?

Yep. Especially the one about how the Warriors won't win another game on the season and should shut it down. Clearly nailed it.

You only post after losses or bad wins. No one took the bait anymore on the Warriors board, so why not make your way over here and rant after a 26 point win.

Oh and you're saying the Warriors will lose to the Rockets with no Curry, since I know you're not really a fan, I'll just point out that the Warriors played the Rockets without Curry, in Houston on the road, and won earlier this year.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Especially the one about how the Warriors won't win another game on the season and should shut it down. Clearly nailed it.

You only post after losses or bad wins. No one took the bait anymore on the Warriors board, so why not make your way over here and rant after a 26 point win.

Oh and you're saying the Warriors will lose to the Rockets with no Curry, since I know you're not really a fan, I'll just point out that the Warriors played the Rockets without Curry, in Houston on the road, and won earlier this year.
All the statements I made were fact. You are just adding nonsense to your original post.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. No Curry = no series win over the Rockets. If he makes it back for game 3 and does not get re-injured the Dubs will take the series.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is questionable for Game 2, just Game 2. Calm down there
Did you see what one game did for the Rockets in last year's playoffs against the Clippers? Up three to one and the Clippers try to coast and rest some guys and they end up losing the series. This series is clearly not a given without Curry.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they had the number one seed locked up, now I think they may not win another game this season. They should just shut it down and somehow try to recover for the playoffs. What a shame.

What part of that was true?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see what one game did for the Rockets in last year's playoffs against the Clippers? Up three to one and the Clippers try to coast and rest some guys and they end up losing the series. This series is clearly not a given without Curry.

So....

You're comparing a team last year that was the 2nd seed and 56-26 versus this Rockets team which is 41-41 and fired their head coach 11 games into the season?

:facepalm3:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc if something more serious happens he can blame it on his injury to why they lost. He is just getting ready, it's honestly very pathetic. Shit happens, deal with it.

He's not shifting blame, he's not a fan of the team. He trolls the home teams he "roots" for. He only posts when things go bad or if the Warriors have a bad game.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it's all fun and worthwhile to bash Dwight Howard, McGrady is probably the last person who should be bashing anyone on their playoff performance.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....

You're comparing a team last year that was the 2nd seed and 56-26 versus this Rockets team which is 41-41 and fired their head coach 11 games into the season?

:facepalm3:
Yes. When they are playing a team who has a losing record without Steph Curry in the lineup.