• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Celtics vs. 6) Pacers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure

I don’t see you apologizing for Hayward and Kemba being hurt in 2020
lol you got cooked by a rookie that series. Nasty work and I’m not asking for anyone to apologize

I just never seen a team play 3 straight series with the top option for their opponent out. No need to apologize

Just win the title is all I’m saying. Won’t be a good look to lose to the only team you played with their top guy available

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you got cooked by a rookie that series. Nasty work and I’m not asking for anyone to apologize

I just never seen a team play 3 straight series with the top option for their opponent out. No need to apologize

Just win the title is all I’m saying. Won’t be a good look to lose to the only team you played with their top guy available

I don’t disagree

But also need to stop playing the zinger injury

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t disagree

But also need to stop playing the zinger injury
He’s their 3rd best player lol not that serious. Miami made the finals with their 3rd best player out the entire playoffs and they were the 8th seed. He just needs to be available for the finals as that is the only series they truly need him for

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything about the game been discussed already. Pacers are dumb and should be up 2-1 lol nothing left to discuss until game 4 starts

Why the hatred? Heat/Celtics been the biggest rivalry in basketball this decade so don’t ask me no dumb shit like that again
I don’t think Heat Boston is the biggest rivalry in the last 10. No doubt it’s a good one. Our biggest rival is and will always be the Lakers. There I can see hatred but even then there is a respect for each other. For example my favorite player is Magic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Heat Boston is the biggest rivalry in the last 10. No doubt it’s a good one. Our biggest rival is and will always be the Lakers. There I can see hatred but even then there is a respect for each other. For example my favorite player is Magic.
They played against each other in 3 ECF in the last 5 years and played in the playoffs 4 of the last 5 years. You can’t name a current rivalry close to that this decade

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played against each other in 3 ECF in the last 5 years and played in the playoffs 4 of the last 5 years. You can’t name a current rivalry close to that this decade

Kawhi Leonard and Paul George Vs their own bodies….

Sorry @Mecca

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Simmons vs the expectation that a basketball player shoots the basketball

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendrick Perkins vs under 5.5 times saying “standin on business” in a telecast

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron vs acceptance of male pattern baldness

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My favorite player is also Magic...but Bird is a very close second.

Bird is my favorite player to hear "behind the scenes" stories about. There are epic stories about him.

Byron Scott tells one of the best.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguably the most talented team for most of those years too so yes impressive but not that impressive. If they lose the title this year no Boston fan will care about any of those postseason wins.
They will most likely be a heavy favorite too even without Zinger

I said earlier that this was the most impressive win in years imo … pacers were on a rampage in the first half and looked really good … all without 3 pointers, and yeah, I agree, the Celtics have been chokes and I expected as much this season tbh, so I waited to see what would happen in the 2nd half and they hung in there which is what I thought was a victory in itself … then to pull off a win sold me the idea that this is a different team ..
I hope they can wrap up this series and get tested against Dallas with what Grundy is calling the best back court in the history of the nba

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt! You’re talking about one of the most knowledgeable fan bases out there. My wife could get up on a chalk board and explain the intricacies of cover2, cover 3, and cover 4 for you. We devour sports here. You have no clue what the Mass Hole is. You live in a black hole of basketball so you decided to front run the Celtics. The only sport the Mass Hole knows is baseball.
In your wife's case she's diagramming multiple players doing something other than football...

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite player is also Magic...but Bird is a very close second.

Bird is my favorite player to hear "behind the scenes" stories about. There are epic stories about him.

Byron Scott tells one of the best.

The stuff of Legends

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt! You’re talking about one of the most knowledgeable fan bases out there. My wife could get up on a chalk board and explain the intricacies of cover2, cover 3, and cover 4 for you. We devour sports here. You have no clue what the Mass Hole is. You live in a black hole of basketball so you decided to front run the Celtics. The only sport the Mass Hole knows is baseball.
nobody “knows baseball” … the fact you said that means you and your wife know shit and the Mass Hole fan may be absolute savants … but we’ll take it

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your wife's case she's diagramming multiple players doing something other than football...
Man…I don’t know if you should have touched this one, bro. My wife probably knows the game of football better than you do. When you have tried to post about football…well, as the kids would say - cringe.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody “knows baseball” … the fact you said that means you and your wife know shit and the Mass Hole fan may be absolute savants … but we’ll take it
I have found the Mass Hole to be a great baseball fan (when they aren’t calling Adam Jones the N word with the hard R in Fenway) and they understand the nuances of the game. Outside of baseball though, the Mass Hole really doesn’t know sports.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have found the Mass Hole to be a great baseball fan (when they aren’t calling Adam Jones the N word with the hard R in Fenway) and they understand the nuances of the game. Outside of baseball though, the Mass Hole really doesn’t know sports.

Idk why you say that … most my age can name the Lakers showtime team ( including “the microwave” mentioned above) … UConn is 20 miles away from my nose … I got a Paul pierce signed bball … the hall of fame is 5 miles away from my driveway … I played a peewee basketball game at the old garden … I saw Julius Erving play against Colgate ( my cousin played) while he was at UMass … my wife didn’t miss a Larry Bird televised game … I shook KC Jones hand when he was still playing …

and I’m a Patriots fan first !

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Russell was drafted when I was 6. My father took me to the Boston Gardens to see the Celtics play the "Minnesota" Lakers.

I've been fortunate enough to see Oscar, Doctor J, Bird, Magic, and these kids today.

I believe that I've been fortunate enough to see the greatest ever in all professional sports.