• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1/20 NFL Playoffs Rd 3: Baltimore @ New England 6:30 pm EST CBS

NFL Playoffs Rd 3: Baltimore @ New England

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were one and done .. I would rather not make it than do that

Not me. Cincy has to make the playoffs consistently to get FA's to want to come here.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. Cincy has to make the playoffs consistently to get FA's to want to come here.

yeah I can understand that,the Bengals were bad for so long it's hard to get players good players to sign with the team,,,,,money is a great incentive but all players want to win

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the actual problem with blowing off a sideline reporter at all. Why should the losing coach be forced to deal with these people? They'll ask ridiculously stupid things, like "What went wrong?" and "How does it feel?"

I just don't think you should be forced to suffer a fool following a loss, at least without having a chance to be with the team a bit and gain proper composure.

That is the curse of having a successful franchise. He will always be questioned if he does not suck up to a reporter. Like I said I dont think he does it when they win either so not sure what the outrage is.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW

Brady in post game and I quote "we did not earn it and they did"

Not bad for a whiny crybaby

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think it would be great if some little hottie ran up to BB and said Hey Bill quick moment..he stops and she says so Bill how does it feel losing tonight..He replies..It blows harder then you did on one of my players last night you little tramp whore.

Ya that would work for me.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think it would be great if some little hottie ran up to BB and said Hey Bill quick moment..he stops and she says so Bill how does it feel losing tonight..He replies..It blows harder then you did on one of my players last night you little tramp whore.

Ya that would work for me.

:lol:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think that he cannot handle defeat well and is worried he will say something bad. He seems to be a very very intense guy. Not to excuse it though. I would prefer he come out and just say the Ravens was the better team tonight and blah blah.

If I recall correctly he also does not do on field interviews when they win either. I may be wrong but just sayin

Eh, I think he just doesn't want to talk to the media ever. Fine by me. All we ever get from guys is coach speak anyway. If anyone is ever honest, people shit all over them with "OMG, how could he say that?" Although I do wish BB would do what Greg Popovich of the Spurs does. He gives ridiculously short answers and usually finds ways to make reporters look stupid. It's quite amusing

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the actual problem with blowing off a sideline reporter at all. Why should the losing coach be forced to deal with these people? They'll ask ridiculously stupid things, like "What went wrong?" and "How does it feel?"

I just don't think you should be forced to suffer a fool following a loss, at least without having a chance to be with the team a bit and gain proper composure.

I'd rather Coach B show a little fire than respond with all his "I don't know" stuff. At least give it back to reporters when they ask "Do you feel like you played good enough to win today?" after a devastating loss.

[youtube]JQaVyDAYc-U[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put it all on the Ravens and it paid off, most vCash I've ever had :whoo:

Spruce Moose

Cromulent Sophisticate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather Coach B show a little fire than respond with all his "I don't know" stuff. At least give it back to reporters when they ask "Do you feel like you played good enough to win today?" after a devastating loss.

I don't see the need of putting a dipshit with a mic in someone's face immediately after the game, they ask nothing interesting and provide no insight. They should drop the facade and just poke the coaches and players with a stick until they provoke a response.