• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1/12 Panthers 49ers Game Impressions ...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Panthers. I'd love to see you guys in Seattle next week.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, penalties and mistakes pretty much did us in. The INTS, that busted coverage on the big Boldin reception, Cam taking those sacks on the 8-minute drive where we came up empty. Couldn’t stop Boldin, couldn’t get a stop on 3rd in half 2. Couldn’t put the ball in the EZ from the 1.

Was a big year, though, a turning point. Hopefully there’s some good moves in the draft, we make the right signings, and have another one next season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough lose. However I think the future looks bright, a couple of more pieces and you'll make life hard for every other team.

I really love the way the Panthers are building this team. A hard nosed physical team, that plays tough Defense and a hard running offense. Make your secondary better and your defense will be awesome.

I'm sure you'll be making some noise next year.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um when was the last time a team won back to back NFC South titles? Carolina isnt going to be the first either. And with the saints and falcons offenses able to win most games at home, the panthers will have their hands full. Losing 23-10 at home isnt something the saints would do.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um when was the last time a team won back to back NFC South titles? Carolina isnt going to be the first either. And with the saints and falcons offenses able to win most games at home, the panthers will have their hands full. Losing 23-10 at home isnt something the saints would do.

We beat you guys at home last year (I admit the score was different, 44-38), won 3 out of the last 4 against the Saints, and won the NFC South. I predict a repeat, and we can avy bet right now, if you'd like.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y! SPORTS

Golden what's your thoughts on this piece it's asking if the Refs cost the Panthers a shot at the NFC Championship game? I felt S.F. benefited a lot from the way the call was officiated and it swung momentum from your talented but young club right before the half.

As for next season I expect the Panthers to repeat as champions of the South, no disrespect to the Saints I just think the Panthers are more talented and younger.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ummm soo what you want a penny for your thoughts?