• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zimmer rolling

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't be the first time we disagreed, and it won't be the last. I'll trust my view, you can stick with yours. The Vikings have two very nice OT's, a couple of nice WR's and Peterson on offense. Their defense gave up a whopping 20yds less than Dallas.

:suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

greatest thing about actual posters and fake trolls posters know they disagree

Every disagreement doesn't have to end in a fight or war .............. and that is first thing that a solid poster will look at when someone post :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care who the Qb is BTW .... Norv will make him better and smarter

And Zimmer will get the best out of whatever he is handed

IMO Vikes just became the team to watch

I'll take great coaching .... over a superstar roster any day ........

Hell being a Cowboys board .... Our lot of probowlers has won us what? Madden Games???? Yall should know which matters more

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always amazes me how any post related to another team on the Cowboy board is even seen by those fans. I guess they troll this board 24/7 waiting for their team to be brought up...

You do know that the most recently posted in threads show up on the home page in the box titled "Latest Posts", right? Maybe that is how fans of other teams find these threads.....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that the most recently posted in threads show up on the home page in the box titled "Latest Posts", right? Maybe that is how fans of other teams find these threads.....

Whatever you say...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care who the Qb is BTW .... Norv will make him better and smarter

And Zimmer will get the best out of whatever he is handed

IMO Vikes just became the team to watch

I'll take great coaching .... over a superstar roster any day ........

Hell being a Cowboys board .... Our lot of probowlers has won us what? Madden Games???? Yall should know which matters more

I have never been a big fan of the Vikings, I just know they went out and hired the guy that I would have hired to be the Head Coach of the Cowboys if I had the chance, and then allowed him to hire the perfect OC for their personnel IMO. I believe coaching makes a huge difference in the NFL and I'm just a big believer in the guys they hired. They have a lot of work to do, but I think they are going to get it done. I think Mike Zimmer will be a super Head Coach

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Why such a snide remark? Did jarntt say anything untruthful? Odds are he was simply responding to jeffro saying the Viks will not win more than they lose on 2014. I take what he said as the Viks made two good hires but they will have to wait a couple of years before they are ready to contend.

By reading your response to Jeffro I'd say you agree with you Jarntt.

Just pointing out the obvious,.

And yes, your posts show up on the main board. So when I see a post titled "Zimmer rolling", I'm going to take a peek.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pointing out the obvious,.

And yes, your posts show up on the main board. So when I see a post titled "Zimmer rolling", I'm going to take a peek.

What obvious were you pointing out? We're you agreeing with Jarntt? I'm just wondering why you go tty your panties in a wad over what Jarntt said.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald,Hagemin and Jernigan will be long gone by our 2nd round pick. All 3 may be gone before our pick in the 1st Round. Pryor or Dix if those 3 are gone in 1st round. I really don't know why the staff likes Heath? Does anybody think Carr can play Safety? There may be. Really good corner avalable for us in the 1st round.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald,Hagemin and Jernigan will be long gone by our 2nd round pick. All 3 may be gone before our pick in the 1st Round. Pryor or Dix if those 3 are gone in 1st round. I really don't know why the staff likes Heath? Does anybody think Carr can play Safety? There may be. Really good corner avalable for us in the 1st round.

We just extended Scandrick
We just drafted Mo in the 1st round 2 years ago
We just gave Carr a big contract
and we drafted another corner last year

Get this through your head. Not one chance in hell do we take a corner in the first round.... Not the second.... Not the 3rd...... and we shouldn't even in the 4th

5th 6th and 7th round is pretty much take the best player

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do so many on here think think Hagemin is a fit for this defense? He is not a good fit. Hagemin would be a better fit as a 3-4 end. Jernigaan and donald would fit this scheme better

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo does not fit this scheme. Therefore we now need another corner.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo does not fit this scheme. Therefore we now need another corner.

you can draft all corners and it wouldn't help this defense. We are committed draft wise and money wise to what we have ..... Get over it

Draft picks are needed to fix positions in WORSE shape. Safety and D-line

Take a flier on a guy in the 6th or 7th round MAYBE

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can draft all corners and it wouldn't help this defense. We are committed draft wise and money wise to what we have ..... Get over it

Draft picks are needed to fix positions in WORSE shape. Safety and D-line

Take a flier on a guy in the 6th or 7th round MAYBE

Disagree and I hope the cowboys get it real quick. You need 4 if not 5 corners in today's NFL cause one will surely miss time. We have 3. Defensive backfield is right there with dline for talent infusion requirement. Least to me it is....darn shame fried couldn't chime in with football 101 being a good pass rush makes a good dback. Makes um better but doesn't make um good. BALL SKILLS learned on the playground is an absolute requirement and Dallas fills these spots with quality gunners for ST's.

If #20 is the best this team can do for a 4th or 5th round corner then cash out cause the evaluations remains out of whack in Dallas. That is more than just Jerry Jones pulling the lever here. There will be players in round 5 and 6 that can push #20 out the door IF the Dallas GM AND COACHES WILL ALLOW IT.

two were mentioned on dallas cowboy dot com watching the senior bowl that should be there round 5 or later
Jaylen Watkins, FLA (Sammy Watkins brother)
Stan Jean-Baptiste, NEB (6 3 with fluid hips)

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree and I hope the cowboys get it real quick. You need 4 if not 5 corners in today's NFL cause one will surely miss time. We have 3. Defensive backfield is right there with dline for talent infusion requirement. Least to me it is....darn shame fried couldn't chime in with football 101 being a good pass rush makes a good dback. Makes um better but doesn't make um good. BALL SKILLS learned on the playground is an absolute requirement and Dallas fills these spots with quality gunners for ST's.

If #20 is the best this team can do for a 4th or 5th round corner then cash out cause the evaluations remains out of whack in Dallas. That is more than just Jerry Jones pulling the lever here. There will be players in round 5 and 6 that can push #20 out the door IF the Dallas GM AND COACHES WILL ALLOW IT.

two were mentioned on dallas cowboy dot com watching the senior bowl that should be there round 5 or later
Jaylen Watkins, FLA (Sammy Watkins brother)
Stan Jean-Baptiste, NEB (6 3 with fluid hips)

I completely agree with this statement P day that's why I feel we need to get a corner in one of the 1st 3rnds.....though most will disagree with my assessment. IMO I believe you need to have at least 4 corners in this league with play making ability and ball skills. I think we should save our money this off season to help our salary cap some. If we were to offer a contract to one player that might not break the bank I would love to have Sam Shields. Being that we just sank a lot of money into Carr I understand this is not a likely scenario.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To make things clear I mean the 3rd round this way your still getting one of the best 100 players in the draft.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of agree a little with all of you on the CBs. Yes, we need to push Webb off the team, but like Twist said we have other holes that are way bigger. IMO if we don't dedicate as many picks as possible to those weak spots it may not matter what else we do. I think we can always find a cheap player on the waiver wire to fill the #4 or #5 roles better than Webb...let me change that to we can find someone at the supermarket to be better than Webb. So yes he needs to go, but we can't use one of those top few picks there unless there is a player sitting there that we absolutely love. I am always in favor of taking BPA IF the guy is just off the charts in your scouts eyes, but other than that I don't see any way we go CB in the first 3 rounds. Moore is fine as a back of the roster guy. We only need to find one more like that. Too bad we lost Pellerin as it seemed like the team liked his potential.

I think a quality FS would make this entire secondary look much better and I have said that for what seems like 10 years now. Jerry still hasn't found one to prove me right or wrong...to think I thought Pat Watkins was going to be that guy!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of agree a little with all of you on the CBs. Yes, we need to push Webb off the team, but like Twist said we have other holes that are way bigger. IMO if we don't dedicate as many picks as possible to those weak spots it may not matter what else we do. I think we can always find a cheap player on the waiver wire to fill the #4 or #5 roles better than Webb...let me change that to we can find someone at the supermarket to be better than Webb. So yes he needs to go, but we can't use one of those top few picks there unless there is a player sitting there that we absolutely love. I am always in favor of taking BPA IF the guy is just off the charts in your scouts eyes, but other than that I don't see any way we go CB in the first 3 rounds. Moore is fine as a back of the roster guy. We only need to find one more like that. Too bad we lost Pellerin as it seemed like the team liked his potential.

I think a quality FS would make this entire secondary look much better and I have said that for what seems like 10 years now. Jerry still hasn't found one to prove me right or wrong...to think I thought Pat Watkins was going to be that guy!!!

"There will be players in round 5 and 6 that can push #20 out the door IF the Dallas GM AND COACHES WILL ALLOW IT"

low end fa will as well