• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zero Dark Thirty (2012)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
irule only knows Rustled Jimmies as they exist here at the Hoop..........because here we only use Rustled Jimmies in the context of someone being dissed....

But the original meaning of Rustled Jimmies started on a different forum back in 2010, and if you were to say "my jimmies have been rustled" you were simply saying "i'm all worked up."

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The movie is "good". Shot well and produced well. Other than that the storyline is shit and nothing more than a propaganda film. Prime example of Washington being in Hollywoods back pocket.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The movie is "good". Shot well and produced well. Other than that the storyline is shit and nothing more than a propaganda film. Prime example of Washington being in Hollywoods back pocket.

Interesting......

I actually found it to be somewhat a slap in the face of Obama when it showed our people completely torturing terrorists in order to get answers..........and then it shows Obama on TV in a real life interview stating "we do not torture anyone.....that is not what we're about." That made him look like a liar. It seemed as though they went out of their way to make him look like a liar to me.....

I thought the movie made it a point to show that women are equal to men.......but nothing more. The story was pretty well spot on otherwise, no?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I found really really interesting was the difference in reviews of average American folks compared to the reviews of unbiased movie critics.

Movie critics raved over the film giving it a 95% rating..........but the American people gave it a 65% rating......

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just goes to show the average American is a very biased, very ignorant human-being.

FACT.

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting......

I actually found it to be somewhat a slap in the face of Obama when it showed our people completely torturing terrorists in order to get answers..........and then it shows Obama on TV in a real life interview stating "we do not torture anyone.....that is not what we're about." That made him look like a liar. It seemed as though they went out of their way to make him look like a liar to me.....

I thought the movie made it a point to show that women are equal to men.......but nothing more. The story was pretty well spot on otherwise, no?

Oh Im not going to disagree with you there but you gotta step back for a second and look at the film as a whole.

How did the Jap owned Sony that released Zero Dark Thirty gain access to information on the ten-year hunt for Osama bin Laden? Info the was denied to the official 9/11 Commission that investigated the terrorist attacks?.

Its all a cluster. Welcome to modern day America. Anything for a dollar.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great movie, easily the best of 2012.

as for propaganda :spit:, gimme a break. the film is one of the most morally honest that has ever been made.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seent this movie tonight........what a great movie.

I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. The end where they actually do the mission is awesome.......'tis intense. Made me wish I was one of them.

Anyone else see the movie yet?

Seeing it tonight

dp_broncos

Possibly Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Im not going to disagree with you there but you gotta step back for a second and look at the film as a whole.

How did the Jap owned Sony that released Zero Dark Thirty gain access to information on the ten-year hunt for Osama bin Laden? Info the was denied to the official 9/11 Commission that investigated the terrorist attacks?.

Its all a cluster. Welcome to modern day America. Anything for a dollar.

They didn't? The entire movie is a work of fiction.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About to watch. If it's anything like Hurt Locker then I am going to fucking love it.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire fucking thing is probably a work of fiction for all we know.

Nah. The guy who shot him says it's a pretty accurate depiction. Says he handed the clip he shot UBL with to the ginger lady.

Also says that he was actually one foot away from UBL with the barrel to his head and he popped him.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Merica: If you fuck with us, we will come and shoot your whole family, walk right up to you in the dark and put one in your dome piece.