• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ZeKe

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot will be special behind that line. He's gonna do some damage.

Ramsey seemed like the better pick cause he is phenomenal and CB are hard to find. Elliot is more of a sure thing but Ramsey could be that hard piece to find.

Elliot reeks of a Cowboy player. Has on $100 grand in jewelry even before he's made any money.
I have on 25,000 worth and I'm just a fan on my couch. :nod:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, he is the only player that espn hasn't said something was questionable with him

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, he is the only player that espn hasn't said something was questionable with him
Maybe he was the BPA on the Cowboys list. Lots of ppl saying don't draft for need just take the BPA in the 1st.
Did hear a couple of those TV guys say they think he will be the best one in this draft class.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke!!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boys got a nice RB. Great pass blocker too. Romo will only benefit. Wish you went defense and ignored Romos need for help but seems Morris or McFadden just lost a lot of carries.... actually both.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last few days I started liking Elliott more and more, I'm happy with the pick. DB, pass rush, and BU QB, still needs to be addressed.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best part I heard tonight and really didn't know was his fumble rate. This guy doesn't fumble...least not in college

You should be taken out and shot. You don't do a jinx on a guy. You just don't.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
elliot will prove to be a way better talent than murray. the total package always going 100%. elusive,can run over people. great as a blocker, and great in the passing game. can't wait to see him terrorize opposing defense. elliot also has great vision and can run away from the secondary. he was the elite talent in this draft

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh.....I don't HATE the pick, but I would have gone Ramsey

Dallas just drafted a hybrid safety who can play corner at Pick 27 with Byron Jones last year. They tried him at corner too, and as predicted his best fit was at safety. Which is where he will start next year.

So they should've done the same again with Ramsey...drafted a hybrid safety who can play some corner but is not the best cover corner in draft? Gimme a break.

Dallas wasn't considering Ramsey to play safety as corner is the more pressing need. Scouts gushed over Ramsey as a safety who could play some corner. Not as a pure starting corner.

Go watch actual game tape and learn how to truly scout for the highest level of football. Ramsey is far from a suffocating player when in man coverage. Stiff hips and extra cushion to compensate allow plenty of completions.

And elite DB's grab far more than 3 INT's in 41 games. Go back and look at every DB taken in the top 5 since 2000. They all have 10+ picks in college....way more than Ramsey.

He may be a good safety, not elite, but he wasn't going to pan as a starting corner. No way Dallas was gonna spend another 5 years starting another top 6 pick (Claiborne) at corner who struggles against top receivers in single coverage.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas just drafted a hybrid safety who can play corner at Pick 27 with Byron Jones last year. They tried him at corner too, and as predicted his best fit was at safety. Which is where he will start next year.

So they should've done the same again with Ramsey...drafted a hybrid safety who can play some corner but is not the best cover corner in draft? Gimme a break.

Dallas wasn't considering Ramsey to play safety as corner is the more pressing need. Scouts gushed over Ramsey as a safety who could play some corner. Not as a pure starting corner.

Go watch actual game tape and learn how to truly scout for the highest level of football. Ramsey is far from a suffocating player when in man coverage. Stiff hips and extra cushion to compensate allow plenty of completions.

And elite DB's grab far more than 3 INT's in 41 games. Go back and look at every DB taken in the top 5 since 2000. They all have 10+ picks in college....way more than Ramsey.

He may be a good safety, not elite, but he wasn't going to pan as a starting corner. No way Dallas was gonna spend another 5 years starting another top 6 pick (Claiborne) at corner who struggles against top receivers in single coverage.

Ramsey will never be a safety......he doesn't have the instincts for it. He's a corner. That's what he'll be.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks coach:L

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 running backs now. Did not need him. He better be the next emmit!!!

Not for long. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys cut 1 or 2 of their stable before Game 1.

No point in having guys like Morris and McFadden around when you draft a guy at #4 overall.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for long. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys cut 1 or 2 of their stable before Game 1.

No point in having guys like Morris and McFadden around when you draft a guy at #4 overall.
The problem is more none of the 3 (I'm assuming) will play STs if Dunbar is out.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have loved defense with this pick but bringing in Elliott may be the equivalent of a defensive addition. If he can control play and take over a game it will keep our D off the field and do wonders for keeping Romo/Our D healthy.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have loved defense with this pick but bringing in Elliott may be the equivalent of a defensive addition. If he can control play and take over a game it will keep our D off the field and do wonders for keeping Romo/Our D healthy.
that is the spin on the Dallas airwaves....time will tell

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is the spin on the Dallas airwaves....time will tell

Heard a similar argument last night to what nasty posted. Who has the most impact, a guy that gets 25-30 touches per game or a DB whom a team may not throw at but a couple times per game? Still think id have gone D, but as you say time will tell.