• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zaire Anderson

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for a Brandon Marshall like story!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athletically? Or biographically?

He does have the elements of a Bronco's stashed player - trained and conditioned for a year to step into a roster spot. Coming out of college - he rated highest on my anecdotal scale of comparing defensive guys who make the guys they tackle go backwards. Everything went backward for Zaire Anderson. That's a guy who understands a very basic tenant of the football objective on defense and uses great technique.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they were interviewing CJ Anderson after he signed they were asking about some of the players who left and what the Broncos were going to do to replace them and he specifically mentioned Zaire Anderson as a guy to watch out for.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for fire ants.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now you talk crap .. He is my predicted Starter for next in that thread I was the only one no likes no talking of the prediction... In that thread I believe I will win if is pulled up latter in the season

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now you talk crap .. He is my predicted Starter for next in that thread I was the only one no likes no talking of the prediction... In that thread I believe I will win if is pulled up latter in the season

Crash- I personally know Zaire Anderson. I've been talking about the guy the day we signed him. As have a lot of others around here. Don't act like you are the only one. Don't act like anyone thought you were crazy. Anderson could have easily been on the active roster last year but we stored him on the PS due to numbers.

I didn't know we were having winners and losers?

Look mommy... I won a sportshoopla prediction contest. I am a success now.!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope he can be this year's Shaq Barrett.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the nice thing about keeping Ware around. The young Linebackers do seem to respond really well to him and go to him for advice. My guess is just like with Shaq some of these guys change how they train this off season that just came in last year and we see a "Surprising" player.

I was just thinking about Shaq Barrett the other day as I have a Raider fan that I talk with who is so pumped up for getting the guy from Seattle. I saw a stat though where they pointed out he in 4 years has caused 4 forced fumbles where our boy Shaq this past season has 5 already. Can't wait to see our pass rush this next year. I honestly think they could be better with Shane Ray and Shaq both a year on the roster under their belt, a year in the system, and maybe an offense that scores some points forcing teams into obvious passing situations earlier in the game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He isn't a pass rusher like Barrett though.

Hopefully he can be closer to Danny Trevathan himself. :)

He isn't as physical as Trev, but could get there.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't a pass rusher like Barrett though.

Hopefully he can be closer to Danny Trevathan himself. :)

He isn't as physical as Trev, but could get there.

Then hopefully he'll be like Brandon Marshall in 2014 for us. Probably not as talented but keep up the trend of Denver finding a diamond in the rough LB every year.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then hopefully he'll be like Brandon Marshall in 2014 for us. Probably not as talented but keep up the trend of Denver finding a diamond in the rough LB every year.

Don't sleep on Todd Davis either. I think Anderson is further away, Davis is ready to shine this year

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team seems to love Davis. He hasn't stood out to me in games yet, but he seems to have the teams outmost confidence.

I listed him as the breakout player in the thread Crash is referring to above. Hopefully we can both run to mommy with the prize and everyone will be happy! ;)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash- I personally know Zaire Anderson. I've been talking about the guy the day we signed him. As have a lot of others around here. Don't act like you are the only one. Don't act like anyone thought you were crazy. Anderson could have easily been on the active roster last year but we stored him on the PS due to numbers.

I didn't know we were having winners and losers?

Look mommy... I won a sportshoopla prediction contest. I am a success now.!

try a fiber diet I was joking about me being the only one to pick him in the Who is going to show up this year thread ... dangggggggg ..Also no likes or anyone saying yeppp or a comment about me picking him .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team seems to love Davis. He hasn't stood out to me in games yet, but he seems to have the teams outmost confidence.

I listed him as the breakout player in the thread Crash is referring to above. Hopefully we can both run to mommy with the prize and everyone will be happy! ;)

My guess is we draft the winner . fiber more fiber..or a differ job..

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try a fiber diet I was joking about me being the only one to pick him in the Who is going to show up this year thread ... dangggggggg ..Also no likes or anyone saying yeppp or a comment about me picking him .

Try a fiber diet? I already am!

Crash just because nobody comments or doesn't "like" your comment about Anderson doesn't mean we think you're crazy. Anderson tore it up in PS last year. I am hoping you are right and I strongly believe you could be.

I LOVE that pick.

Is that better?

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dc, SS and I talked about him a lot, especially heading into the draft. Totally forgot we stashed him

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't think anybody on this board hasn't been excited/hopeful for Zaire since they drafted him. Pretty sure we feel the same for everyone currently on Denver roster when it comes to helping and contributing to wins for our team in the future
Now if I was a Cleveland fan I might question front office decisions regarding personnel they bring in,etc but since Denver and Elway especially have done so well helping this team stay competitive consistently, I'm pretty excited and hopeful for each and every player they keep on roster for more than 1 year and of course every draft. I'm really excited to see how these past draft pks/acquisitions currently on roster like Zaire perform this year. :)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been to Zaire.

But I was in Swaziland.