• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zack Mettenberger sucker punched by "roll tide" fan

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You certainly do have a great handle on writing. A craft of yours I assume.

Actually, I've struggled with the language all of my life. What you read is the culmination of decades of struggle. If only my former FN pal, GrandTheftHarley would join us here, on the 'SportsHoopla. That fellow writes with an ease and grace you and I might only exhibit in casting a line.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay classy Bammers.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted it cuz it's funny as hell. Lemme' learn you some football Barner Fife. Mettenpokedher played the next two games vs A&M and Arky. He went down in the 4th quarter vs Arky and only missed the bowl game vs Iowa. You're just jealous cuz your Barntarded team is Les Miles' bitch. LMAO@ 1-6 over the past 7 years.

footnote: That's All-World LSU LT La-el Collins getting abused in the gif. Let's hope some poor NFL team doesn't waste a 1st round draft pick on him like the Titans have with Taylor Lewanne.

It's not funny and there isn't a reason on earth to celebrate the injury of an opposing player. This isn't some goofball play like the Texas QB falling on his ass this is a person that is genuinely hurt and trying to get off the field.

I've seen you post this one or two times before and you think it is really cute but I've news for you the majority of people will be silent but it makes them uncomfortable because that isn't appropriate. If you think that is funny then are one sad human being.

I would try and "learn you" some manners but your mother obviously failed miserably so I doubt I would have a chance.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not funny and there isn't a reason on earth to celebrate the injury of an opposing player. This isn't some goofball play like the Texas QB falling on his ass this is a person that is genuinely hurt and trying to get off the field.

I've seen you post this one or two times before and you think it is really cute but I've news for you the majority of people will be silent but it makes them uncomfortable because that isn't appropriate. If you think that is funny then are one sad human being.

I would try and "learn you" some manners but your mother obviously failed miserably so I doubt I would have a chance.

I think you are overdoing it a bit really. For me, that image isn't really about the player being injured.

I know many/most people gave him a ton of credit for the punishment he took in that game. In the image shown, he was sacked like 4 times in a row. And so it kind of symbolized the beat down Alabama put on LSU last year.

I can't speak for him, but the injury is long over and I doubt anyone is really celebrating the actual injury to a player.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are overdoing it a bit really. For me, that image isn't really about the player being injured.

I know many/most people gave him a ton of credit for the punishment he took in that game. In the image shown, he was sacked like 4 times in a row. And so it kind of symbolized the beat down Alabama put on LSU last year.

I can't speak for him, but the injury is long over and I doubt anyone is really celebrating the actual injury to a player.

The image is 100% about a player being hurt. I don't think Bambino is interested in giving the kid any credit that is why he posted it here to make fun of him. If you see it another way more power to you but this isn't the first time he has posted it as ridicule.

I see it as very low class but I have come to expect that from him.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should make it open to all fanbases, not just Alabama...like the Fulmer Cup.

No...that is perfect.

The name befits the dumbassery possible. Lot of potential of those fringe types of things happening when RTR'ers are involved.

THE MAN POISONED SOME GODDAMNED TREES FOR CHRISTSAKE!!! LIKE SOME KIND OF ARBOREAL TERRORIST!!! :wtf:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should make it open to all fanbases, not just Alabama...like the Fulmer Cup.

Would be fun. I think Kentucky basketball fans and Arkansas football fans would compete well.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there'd ever be a time when a non-'Bama fan won it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2wADH-AMSY]So Many Trophies, So Little Space - YouTube[/ame]

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I merely pointed out the error of your post claiming Mettenbieber missed the remainder of the season because of that play. Not even close. Not Bama's concern that LSU's LT couldn't protect him and nearly got him killed.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I merely pointed out the error of your post claiming Mettenbieber missed the remainder of the season because of that play. Not even close. Not Bama's concern that LSU's LT couldn't protect him and nearly got him killed.

I posted it cuz it's funny as hell

^^^ Is a direct quote from your post. Just clean your act up dude this place has more class than the Disney cesspool where you learned to post.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted it cuz it's funny as hell

^^^ Is a direct quote from your post. Just clean your act up dude this place has more class than the Disney cesspool where you learned to post.

LMAO@ a barntard soiling his panties over Mettengropedher's injury. it wasn't the result of a cheap shot like your team gave Glen Dorsey. It was the result of a clean hard effort play by Hubbard and a lack of effort by Collins that resulted in him falling across Mettengropedher's legs. Shed a tear for Mett if you like. Your issues run much deeper li' bro'. Classless= Dorsey's knee.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The term "doesn't have a clue" was invented for your sorry ass.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice most (not all) Bama fans can't seperate what players and coaches do vs what fans do and how they are supposed to act.

Hey Bammers, you are fans..... That is all.

WT is objecting to your picture, Bino replies with how a Doraey injury was classless.

I speak of how Bammer fans whine, 4d20 quotes a Duck player bitching.

Sheesh, reality folks. I repeat, you are fans who are not equals and don't mean shot to your favorite football team. You aren't pals.