• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Mettenberger available

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ever floats your boat.
But it does beg the question.... what happened to all those fan nation posters anyways?

Like I said I was just kidding around. I would have put that comment up no matter the poster. And as for the fan nation? I don't know and I do not know anyone who was ever there. I was from another board. Some are here but tons got banned and some thought this place was crap.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I was just kidding around. I would have put that comment up no matter the poster. And as for the fan nation? I don't know and I do not know anyone who was ever there. I was from another board. Some are here but tons got banned and some thought this place was crap.
oh....thought you came in around the influx of fan nation folks....which again proves I can be wrong on occasions :eek:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought tree was FNer too, I guess I just assumed it do to when he signed up.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought tree was FNer too, I guess I just assumed it do to when he signed up.
Holy Crap,,,At first you almost got a :eek:. then I realized what you meant...:lol:

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are nuts and what injury? The old knee issue? He is as good as about half the starters in this league. His backup looks like he'll be starting in Jax this year. He is a very good player. Shame he likely won't play.
The Rams took 5 OL in the 2015 Draft. All of them made the team and we found a UDFA rookie to boot. We have 8 guys we're happy with. C might be an issue but I doubt we'd consider adding anyone at G or T.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Crap,,,At first you almost got a :eek:. then I realized what you meant...:lol:
I used to call them Fucking New guys, so I shortened to FNer to cover my name for them and Fan Nation. Now I may have to quit using it. THANKS.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shooting off at anything wondering where Otis is now ?

No way he deserves Blackies tribute

just saying not starting anything

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The last I saw he was a moderator over at Zig's site.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

me neither....just find it all pretty funny.

Day 2, I was told they were told all about me. I'm thinking wait, what...Bovey? TRS? Buried in Snow?

always made me wonder who told who about who. Anyways, that all kinda became clear.

best part? I was 100% right about the 2014 Dallas defense, they were nothing like the 2013 version, even without Sean Lee.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The influx that I knew of was from KFFL, that is where I am from.
Alls good. I'm sure you saw what went on, but heres a quick run down.
2013 ESPN shut down a bunch of us settled here.
2014 FN shut down a bunch of them settled here. They had a different posting style where they called everyone names, and right out of the blocks used that style here. A few of us took offense to it, and it became the Hatfields vs. McCoy's. One on particular "Otis" was a true asswhole, got a mod he friended involved and a couple of our Mouse guys were perm banned, that led to others me included to go on bring back So-and-so campaign which got us banned. I will admit I might have been an ass during this campaign. Some where in this time frame Otis left, I think he was told to stay away, that's just my opinion, as I have no proof. About 6 months or so us banned posters were given our access back.
Here's what the FNers failed to understand, we on this board will go after each other, but we've posted together for years, some of us for over 15 years. While we don't know each other we know each other.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alls good. I'm sure you saw what went on, but heres a quick run down.
2013 ESPN shut down a bunch of us settled here.
2014 FN shut down a bunch of them settled here. They had a different posting style where they called everyone names, and right out of the blocks used that style here. A few of us took offense to it, and it became the Hatfields vs. McCoy's. One on particular "Otis" was a true asswhole, got a mod he friended involved and a couple of our Mouse guys were perm banned, that led to others me included to go on bring back So-and-so campaign which got us banned. I will admit I might have been an ass during this campaign. Some where in this time frame Otis left, I think he was told to stay away, that's just my opinion, as I have no proof. About 6 months or so us banned posters were given our access back.
Here's what the FNers failed to understand, we on this board will go after each other, but we've posted together for years, some of us for over 15 years. While we don't know each other we know each other.

Thanks!

I am here to have fun and get insight on others opinion. I like to crack jokes and don't mind them coming my way. I don't care for personal attacks like you see in the politics board and I do my dangest not engage in that behavior.

That is my background.

Go Cowboys!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand how so many of our long term Cowboy posters were banned for doing less than what I see done elsewhere on our own board. There is some nasty shit that goes on even today and no one is ever banned for that. Don't get me wrong, IMO no one should be banned for it, but I just find it hypocritical and honestly it looked like "targeting" to me and I never understood why...Oh well water under the bridge now and personally I don't care what site people were previously at. Judge the message not the messenger - although admittedly that is sometimes easier said than done:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks!

I am here to have fun and get insight on others opinion. I like to crack jokes and don't mind them coming my way. I don't care for personal attacks like you see in the politics board and I do my dangest not engage in that behavior.

That is my background.

Go Cowboys!!
Oh yeah, well Fuck you!!!

Just kidding:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll do just about anything for a $20! I hope yours is as small as your wife says it is...
No way man...it's much smaller...

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a good friend says to me sometimes " that water under the bridge evaporated into the atmosphere rained down in the Rockies and turned into Coors Light that we rent so we can piss out our opinion again " !

I just think mine is more informed than yours :D

JMHO :suds: Guys I am really happy to just be posting again