• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Brown visits Redskins tomorrow.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://teamstre.am/2n1EfEl
Free agent linebacker Zach Brown will visit the Redskins Monday, sources said. Brown already has visited with... https://t.co/BGQVdrbaC3
via https://br.app.link/get-the-app

This would be huge coach! Dude can play sideline to sideline AND hit. Gotta think they are setting themselves up to go RB at 17, and if they do go Reddick @17, I think it would be to play the edge if Brown is brought in.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://teamstre.am/2n1EfEl
Free agent linebacker Zach Brown will visit the Redskins Monday, sources said. Brown already has visited with... https://t.co/BGQVdrbaC3
via https://br.app.link/get-the-app

This would be huge coach! Dude can play sideline to sideline AND hit. Gotta think they are setting themselves up to go RB at 17, and if they do go Reddick @17, I think it would be to play the edge if Brown is brought in.
i would be happy with any pick beside a qb at 17 if we got brown ... i aleady pulled it out:wank:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, first thing that came to mind was cutting and re-signing Hall.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seen some tweets raiders and bills offer for brown is 4 mill a year

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would change the complexion of the team going into the draft. Might make the Watt pick a bit more likely. But also might lead to them pulling the tender offer to Compton.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would change the complexion of the team going into the draft. Might make the Watt pick a bit more likely. But also might lead to them pulling the tender offer to Compton.

Bottom line is that we are pretty much all in agreement that this deal needs to happen. Seldom does the board all agree on something so its refreshing that we all agree.

If we sign Brown, which I honestly think we will, the main concerns going into the draft are NT, LG and RB. We do need another ILB, but we could really wait till the 4th or 5th to address. Its not like Foster is a Pro-Bowler.

I hope the deal goes down tomorrow!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is that we are pretty much all in agreement that this deal needs to happen. Seldom does the board all agree on something so its refreshing that we all agree.

If we sign Brown, which I honestly think we will, the main concerns going into the draft are NT, LG and RB. We do need another ILB, but we could really wait till the 4th or 5th to address. Its not like Foster is a Pro-Bowler.

I hope the deal goes down tomorrow!

What makes you think they will get it done? Lol

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether we sign him or not, the first round strength of this draft for us is ILB. If Foster or Reddick are there in round 1, that should be our pick.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether we sign him or not, the first round strength of this draft for us is ILB. If Foster or Reddick are there in round 1, that should be our pick.

IM thinking interest in Brown is so that we dont have to lock in on an ILB in the event that a possibly more talented player is available at 17. IM thinking we are locked in on a defensive player because that is where our biggest needs are, not because the defensive players who will likely be on the board at 17 are the best players available.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could have waited until after the draft to sign him in that case.

I think we are doing our homework and operating properly.

I can't imagine a more talented player be available to us at 17. It is a weak OL class, I doubt one of the top DBs are available, QBs are a joke, the DL is stronger this year than last at the top, WRs are blah, and I still see no value in RB early.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This signing would be an immediate upgrade in terms of speed. It says a lot that it's also an upgrade in ability to tackle and holding on to interceptions (bad hands) when these are the primary reasons why he's a free agent. I'll take the upgrade in speed then work him until he bleeds on his tackling and use of his hands.

Last edited:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could have waited until after the draft to sign him in that case.

I think we are doing our homework and operating properly.

I can't imagine a more talented player be available to us at 17. It is a weak OL class, I doubt one of the top DBs are available, QBs are a joke, the DL is stronger this year than last at the top, WRs are blah, and I still see no value in RB early.

Thats where we disagree. I think there are two RBs that would be well worth the 17, three if Mixon wasnt an off field concern. I realize that RB is not as valued as it was five or six years ago. But I also think our RB group is average at best, and a true three down back does take this offense to the next level.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats where we disagree. I think there are two RBs that would be well worth the 17, three if Mixon wasnt an off field concern. I realize that RB is not as valued as it was five or six years ago. But I also think our RB group is average at best, and a true three down back does take this offense to the next level.

We definitely disagree then. I like Mixon more than the rest. McCaffery 2nd best but in a Woodhead style, then the other two will be nothing special.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely disagree then. I like Mixon more than the rest. McCaffery 2nd best but in a Woodhead style, then the other two will be nothing special.

Fournette and Cook have the talent to be special backs in this league. Fournette wont be there at 17 unless something really funky comes out about him within the next 25 days. Cook might. And McCaffery has the skill set of Shady McCoy. The only reason I dont think he is worth the #17 is because I think we need a RB capable of getting the hard yards in short yardage and goal to go. Thats Fournette, Mixon and Cook.